new MI company starting....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johndaman

Good to see all of the dirty glove people coming together to support a great cause thank you smf

btw im on a strain hunt clone only

anyone know any shops in michigan with a legit pre 98 bubba clone or purple urkle
Once again great too see people working together

I

ibTheMan

Man Michaganders(im one,but super cool) are cool to type back in forth to, be there some haters and and given up shit.
CraigsList has alot of good clones on it,just type in Clones.
Heres the problem(and i understand) you cant give or sell clones to most people cause most will be careless and no one wants everyone haven there dank,cause one dickhead gets lucky and scores a clone, then gives it to everyone he knows.
Im not one, i would only give up one of my clone to someone that would never give it out.
Plus if you aint got OG they hate, like they do on my Haze.(which is better then 95+% of there shit)

U

Urbangrowths

Alot of elite's to the North!!! Ddsbogk, Pre 98, Aliendog, La Con 45 day pheno, Sfv OG, OG 18, Chocolope, purple kush, Silver Haze #9, Urban Legend, etc. Lol
Peace

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

alf318 i know that name welcome to the site bro! this thread has tons of good info on what strains around the area!

edit: sorry this isnt the thread i thought it was. general MI growers talk in this thread:

the thread we are in is about SMF's new business so it's got more of a focused topic then the thread i posted a link to.

B

bigbossbud

whats the hot strand right now in michigan skunkmasterflex? read a few of your posts you seem to be in the mix.

M

MichNuggets

hi all,

new to the forums. is prc the same as the Cannaseur Collective?

I

ibTheMan

hi all,

new to the forums. is prc the same as the Cannaseur Collective?

Yup, but there shits the same price, they do have one $20 ah gram thats good(bubba OG) every thing else thats real good is $30 a g.

For real you can pick up some better and way cheaper stuff of craigslist LOL ive done it and its been good(even tho i have my own chronic) but i was wantn some OG. theres some good on there right now, just type in OG Kush, buy 8ths first, then if you like it buy more.
Craigslist is good, but some people really believe there stuffs great and it aint , but craigslist is better then any dispensary.

M

MichNuggets

i had a feeling it would be like that. i can hardly ever find any quality OG. it sucks...

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

im smokin on some SFV OG Kush s1 found on the streets. not bad at all.

I

ibTheMan

craigslist baby, legal as going to a despendsery. lol get it de spends ery, as in if you go there u b spend n all you cash.lol
just make sure they have ther card.

M

MichNuggets

idk even though its legal and all getting nug from someone i dont kno or with any reputation it still shades me out...i dont wana get robbed or get ripped off! new in the med scene here in michigan so its proving hard to get sum quality og cuts or genetics so i think im going to resort to getting some Cali Connec beans...even though I have heard good things.

I

ibTheMan

Oh yah for plants for sure start your own! Bro go onto the Bay right now and get you some Femmy Motorbreaths! from Pisces Genetics. Chemdog D x SFV OG, get um now!!!!!!!

H

Herban Legend

Hey SMF,

I wouldnt mind coming down to AA and having lunch and comparing notes. How does one get an invite to the private CC down there?

Happy New Year!

C

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i you MI cats want to get invited into the provate clubs i talk of, PM me and ill tell yall details. ~SMF~

M

MichNuggets

hey skunk im a new member and cant pm yet...I have my card can u pm and point me in the right direction? i need to get ahold of sum of these elite genetics! i havent even had an OG for a couple months!

Peace,

MichNuggets

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Ya michnuggets I think u need 50 posts. Anyways I've been in MI since 96 and I have seen so many diff. supposed og cuts around. I don't think I've ever had a real og. I am new to posting here but I've been a hardcore lurker and have searche the shit out if this site so much great info. Anyways I would love to have a 1/10 of the genetics these guys have. If anybody can get u those elites it be this crew.

M

MichNuggets

hell yeah...i just got some cali connec beans so in a few months i should have some

Top Bottom