Offdarips

My ppm going in was 730ppm & ph was 6.0
the run off was 840ppm & ph was 6.0

Offdarips

Offdarips

Epapillon 1000watt set on 600 watt. Lights are 8 ft from the trees

col4bin

col4bin

Overfed. Cut nutes in half, add hygrozyme or similar enzyme product & boost w lightning start. Feed slowly until you get good runoff. Monitor ppm in runoff and dont increase nutes until runoff ppm is less than feed ppm.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

What he said, that plant would be getting 3-9-5 with spring in my facility. The only stuff that gets 5-15-5 are like 4 foot tall plants in my spot. That's about what I do at peak flower. 5-18-5 at most.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Found New Millen on the Internet finally! Just ordered a full run, got a few freebies because I called them prior to placing an order.. Cool dudes for anyone who is looking.

S

stephenj3782

Ok so anyone that has ran heavy 16s line and is now switched to nm what do you veg at if say you would be at 10ml of veg a&b of heavy16. Right now I'm giving her what is suggested for week 4. I veg under 1000 mh so it's pretty aggressive. I'm thinking of bumping it up to the max on the schedule.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

4-12-5 with 1ml of lightning start.

Once a week give them 4-12-5 with 5 ml lightning start.

If they still look hungry go to 5-15-5 but I never have to

S

stephenj3782

Ok I'll give it a try and let you guys know in a few days thanks for the advice.

S

stephenj3782

Well i have bumped it up to 5/15/5. I had afew purple stems and lower leaves yellowing. I veg under 1000 mh. Usually with heavy 16 i have to feed higher than recommended. Only in veg though.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

S

stephenj3782

What other additives do you guys run outside of the whole nm line. Also when would you use decession if you want the stretch to happen? Maybe week 3 or would it help anything then?

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

If you want them to stretch don't use decision.

I use some organic additives like kimitec's espartan, liquid bone meal, budswell, inoculants like photo plus, sea green, or og tea. And carbs of course. That's about it.

S

stephenj3782

Only things I've added so far is rhizoblast hydrogaurd and calmag. In a 80/20 perlite vermiculite hempy. I'd like to try budswell and what would you use as a carb? What's the other products used for? Also is there plenty of fulvic in nms line or should I be supplementing? I also use uber RNA and FDS foilar.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
There ruby is top of the line fulvic imo. I also add cal mag, budswell and carboload.anx bennies if there around.

S

stephenj3782

Would heavy 16 prime serve as the carb without overdoing anything else? I really liked the results of it.

S

stephenj3782

When would you switch from the veg schedule if not using decision?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
If your trying to prevent stretch switch to autumn when u flip, if you want extra growth run veg till about a week into flower

Top Bottom