new millennium nutrients

• Thread starter d3cryption
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

I do a 50-50 mix week one of autumn and summer. Then I shift it to full autumn throughout week 2.

Offdarips

Offdarips

So your saying you mix 7.5 ml of summer & 7.5 Ml of Autumn per gallon in the same res in the first week of bloom.

Offdarips

Offdarips

Well i have bumped it up to 5/15/5. I had afew purple stems and lower leaves yellowing. I veg under 1000 mh. Usually with heavy 16 i have to feed higher than recommended. Only in veg though.

I also had to bump my NM to 6-18-5 because of the Epaps were bleaching my leaves yellow. Trees seem to eat more under the Epaps.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

great info in here!

thnx for posting.

interested in this stuff but no one has it in my area so i'll have to wait...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
NM FTW! Lightning start is some serious shit! Will make 1 top cola into 10 with minimal bending. I will never use AN again! Except carbo load that shit rocks!

Ladyv

Ladyv

great info in here!

thnx for posting.

interested in this stuff but no one has it in my area so i'll have to wait...

Pretty sure Chlorophyll will ship to you if you call in your order....if not, I know of a couple of distributors that would. :-)

T

Townes

NM is pretty good it's not a god send by any means. ( GIT shakes his head) I did beta testing for them with TR and have run it for a quite a few years now but I'm not as sold on it as GIT is, its way too inconsistent for me. And it really needs a little bit of calmag to reach its full potential.
The spring input is useless for veg imo . That lighting start is by far and away one of the best vegetative inputs ever made. Pretty amazing technology in those bottles for sure. The carb is good, gives a good stack but, but, but, there seem to be a few vars that are not happy with it. That said you can see a physical difference in the flowers that received the carb they get big.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Exactly what sugars are used in their carb product? Is it pre-digested? Also, Aminos are in it? How many?

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

I'll let them talk about it once it's registered, I'm kind of talking about it before I'm supposed to I imagine.

IMO it's a very similar product to Kimitec's Bombardier Sugar which is also fantastic, check that one out. NM's just has less nitrogen (and likely not quite as high amino count as well but I'd have to ask the dude).

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

i had to look up this Bombardier Sugar stuff cause i have never heard of it and im a hydro geek.

Looks interesting. I'm sure you can get a great deal on that product compared to buying relatively small hydro store sizes of Carb solutions...

Top Bottom