• Thread starter mastagrizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Holy shit grizz
go big or go home right????
looks like you got the bug brother.
stay cool with them big bad ass hoodies......
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Man starts out at a slow walk up and down the road and now he runs 5k marathons
you are blowin it up Love it
Grizz You got the Green grow bad brother...... and its all good.

The day some one PM me for advice I knew I was hooked.
Much green +Vibes my friend
FlyJ

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Holy shit grizz
FlyJ

Holy shit grizz
FlyJ
yea I hear ya. Its nice when u get goin and all these doors open and you learn where to look. . Shit may finally be comin together. Thanks for followin me through first grow. Mastacheeser shld prob get most my credit.my homie who been coachin me along.Thanks again Flyj peace and nugs to ya..

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Love your style, i can relate, i love the terpene those first few weeks of 12/12 give off just by brushing em with yer arms! Those hoods are imho perfect for what your doing size wise. Really happy for your success. :-) :-) :-)

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Girls went limp on me overnight.. damn these girls get thirsty then sit on the water. I jus cant gauge em..hopefully this will be a speedy recovery

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Yeah they sound finicky! At least this is a learning experiance for ya, tryin to find a vright side to the situation griz, If you ever end up with any beans that you'd be willing to part with let me know, id like to try this strain in straight soli organics.:-) :-) :-)

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Girls went limp on me overnight.. damn these girls get thirsty then sit on the water. I jus cant gauge em..hopefully this will be a speedy recovery
Pick up the whole bucket and check the weight of em right when your lights are turning on every day. Easiest way to check if they need watered.

Keep at it ninja!

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Pick up the whole bucket and check the weight of em@ight when your lights are turning on every day. Easiest way to check if they need watered.

Keep at it ninja!
Yea thanks guys girls are back to standing. . Guess my 6th sense woke me to feed the ladies this mornin @ three a.m. ... cheeser thatd be how I been checkin the ladies.guess flower weight is throwin me off a day...

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Vermont I dont have seeds I was gifted clones and yea soil organ how im runnin these ladies. Good genetics startin to blowin up check naturesgreenremedies.com

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yea thanks guys girls are back to standing. . Guess my 6th sense woke me to feed the ladies this mornin @ three a.m. ... cheeser thatd be how I been checkin the ladies.guess flower weight is throwin me off a day...

You and the land are One......
I have always thought IMHO that when you get to a point the plants will start talking to you....
not in the crazy haha way but more of a personal connection with them . . . . . .
Right on bro listen to them ladies, and in return they will give you so much.
Peace
FlyJ

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

20140721 083818
20140721 083808

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Im quite new at this besides a mini fridge grow with 6 -18' under cabinet flourencents.. great quality low yeild here we go with somewhat proper setup..

Dank Bro,,,,,. take alook at the start of your thread bro
you have come a long way in a short time .....
The farm is a bad ass place for the real deal on growing Goo
Mass hands slappin mid air up toppin the high 5s
FlyJ

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Wheres a good place for hood and ballast team? Lookin for 400-600w setup with digital by monday

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Wheres a good place for hood and ballast team? Lookin for 400-600w setup with digital by monday

thought you have the two and ?
are you just wanting to move up to more lumen s?
stick with what you like
for the money get a digital 600 750 1000 or 10% dial adjustable lumatek ballast and Ushio 1k bulb bare if you can handle the heat or super blue horti. whats cool is IMO the lumitek and eye horti super can be used start to fin .

Latest posts

Top Bottom