mastacheeser

mastacheeser

looking nice yo

i still think your being to hard on those veg lights, those plants look fine

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

looking nice yo

i still think your being to hard on those veg lights, those plants look fine
the right one has been under fluors since clone .. seed on left is my mainlined ... maybe good to clone but prep for flower is jus not givin me proper node growth imho..

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

why the 'disappointing' veg thos plants look great!! your grow looks really good btw really full canopy!
Jus not satisfied brah. Gotta get my cycles dialed in .. I dont deal with plant stretch and undrr them fluros the pineapple is and the uknown seed has been about the same since sittin under fluros.. but shld be solved now.

canadaseed

canadaseed

Jus not satisfied brah. Gotta get my cycles dialed in .. I dont deal with plant stretch and undrr them fluros the pineapple is and the uknown seed has been about the same since sittin under fluros.. but shld be solved now.

Hey i hear you there... once you start getting things going a certain way you get used to those standards and anything less is as you said...'disappointing' I totally see your mindset! I just started using fluo tubes for veg instead of CFL bulbs and i do notice the t8 tubes seem to be a little slow at growing my ladies. I might consider adding 2 CFL bulbs to my veg space.

peace

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Cfls ok for a small space and with fluo you need to use t5s at the least.. imho thats why I upped to 400w veg setup.now shld be goin straight from veg to flower with no down time.. in theory. But I also need a good veg cuz the mainlining and trainin I do.

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

20140819 085237
Did I over defoliate? I didnt touch other lady as much as this one

Latest posts

Top Bottom