new, need advice

• Thread starter DEMONMOD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

Throw my two cents in, why not. I don't like any clear at all and shoot for about 10% amber on strains I like for creativity and I let the harder Indica dominants go almost all amber to be as stoney as possible. She looks well on her way and will make you happy regardless. Be more patient I guess if you like a couch potato, pick her earlier if you want to stay functional. I always flush a minimum 2 weeks, that chemical taste sucks, and makes you cough up a lung. Looks like your doing that but needs some more time.
thanks dude. i wasnt getting any replies back so i ended up choppin them a couple days after i took that pic. its really not bad for my first grow. it gets me high! ive always been a smoker, not a grower. and i always found that the bigger buds are more potent than the smaller ones. the bigger buds were startin to turn darker than the smaller lower buds when i harvested. now that its all dry n shit, it seems the smaller nuggets are tastier and more potent than the bigger <-(lol i typo'd that by accident, thank fuck i caught it!) ones. are u not supposed to let the bigger nugs get darker or wtf? i upgraded all my hardware and now have 3 amnesia haze, 2 og kush, 1 purple thai and 3 chemdawgs goin. 9 fucking plants, this should be a lot of fun in a few months!

Moshmen

Moshmen

thanks dude. i wasnt getting any replies back so i ended up choppin them a couple days after i took that pic. its really not bad for my first grow. it gets me high! ive always been a smoker, not a grower. and i always found that the bigger buds are more potent than the smaller ones. the bigger buds were startin to turn darker than the smaller lower buds when i harvested. now that its all dry n shit, it seems the smaller nuggets are tastier and more potent than the bigger <-(lol i typo'd that by accident, thank fuck i caught it!) ones. are u not supposed to let the bigger nugs get darker or wtf? i upgraded all my hardware and now have 3 amnesia haze, 2 og kush, 1 purple thai and 3 chemdawgs goin. 9 fucking plants, this should be a lot of fun in a few months!
Are these autos as well? -
The top of the plant usually ripens first lots of guys chop the top and let the bottom finish for another week or two , just depends on you ? Everyone develops their own style based on their needs

DEMONMOD

DEMONMOD

yeah they were all autos. what im sayin is the ripened buds seemed weaker than the lower buds. i didnt wait for the lower buds to turn darker (just a couple days) but they ended up tasting/feeling better than the ripened ones lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom