New reality show "Kop Busters" gets the footage for their pilot

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

There seems to be a missing piece to this story. How did the cops know to bust the house? Did someone on Cooper's team tip them off?

They used FLIR illegally so they could see the hotspot that the grow lights created.

Also, I think the biggest point here is that he has them over a barrel, so to speak, because the whole point was that the cops will use any illegal method they choose, to gain entrance to a residence. And that's exactly what they did. So.....if they try to push the issue in court, it will be all too easy to say "if you had never used illegal FLIR tactics to see inside the resdence, you'd have never wasted public resources on this because you would have never known a grow was there".

I think he's a straight-up HERO for stickin up for common folks that are always getting fucked over by the dickheaded cops on an ego trip.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
When ya whack a hornets nest with a stick, it rarely works out good....

I think Barry is an aspiring singer in a Molly Hatchett or Skynard cover band, this is all just exposure for him...everyone wants their 15 minutes....

Honestly this guy is retarded, he has been on Texas tv ramblin on for a few years now and if you watch him, especially the "how not to get busted ever again" one, it's almost a parody...hide your stuff in the center of the car, not the door pockets....your kiddin right Barry?? it's a joke..

Tex

A

adam

he might be a joke to you. to me he isnt the typical smoker.he doesnt sit back and wait for others to make a move. he doesnt act like a fool like how the gov. tries to portray potheads . he thought out this plan and excuted it.dumb stoner? i think not.even if he is trying to get his 15 minutes thats alright cuz he isnt hurting the cause. emery is a joke. he is abrasive and just falls into the typical pothead mold that the gov. likes. ever seen him speak he is a rambling mess. you cant shut the asshole up. he makes stoners look dumb and that hurts the cause.he might rub people the wrong way but who doesnt?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
its all great, and fun to watch the cops get theres. but i go along with tex, fuck with the man, and well, you end up fucked by the man.

i dont get a good feelin when i come across the cops in any situation, do any of ya feel protected and served when ya come across a cop? nothin good ever comes from havein face with the cops. there always lookin for somethin to nail ya down, fuckin wanna be storm troopers, lol.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
He is not a stoner at all and cares nothing about our cause, where did you get that impression? Barry is out for notoriaty period IMO. He has been at this for a bit. He worked a major meth haven in Texas, my guess is someone paid him to retire or at least made it worth his while, production companies aren't cheap.....and it sure takes the heat off the cooks. In that same area, the local meth brigade dragged an undercover out of a high school and executed him, they really are hard core and run by the AB, so they aren't choir boys at all. Family probably got real important to him and retirement was an easy desicion....but I guess I would rather piss off cops that the AB any day, those are some scary cats when they don't like you.

I like how he is sure to put CEO under his name in every interview so everyone knows his title......he's not ego driven?..you don't see the harm?

Comparring this cat to Emery, is that even possible? Like it or not Emery did more for the awareness perpetuation of our cause/movement than anybody else so far, abrassiveness get's ya noticed. In the context of what we do here as a passion, as a hobby, the movement, or whatever...Emery is a hero and Barry is an ass clown... but thats just me, I am a grower of cannabis.

Cops will just figure out new more cleaver ways to lie and manipulate probable cause, this is nothing new..probable cause is so lax and interpretive, they can have probable cause for something totally unrelated or accidental to gain entry to your house or car, Hell, a crazy footchase through your backyard, then it's all in either way, that's the system and your popped. Smellin something is their favorite, because it is subjective and impossible to disprove....I smell weed, now prove I didn't, it's impossible..even if they find nothing it doesn't mean they didn't smell it...been there done that, I know how that works.

Tex

D

Dagga

He's got the brotherhood pissed of forsure!
what i dont get is how did they find that house with just 1 light used and no one sold anything?? that means they using fly overs right??
cunts!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
He's got the brotherhood pissed of forsure!
what i dont get is how did they find that house with just 1 light used and no one sold anything?? that means they using fly overs right??
cunts!!

I know G-Town has those hand held FLIR units now as well as the utility companies I think.

Tex

A

adam

i agree with you that he isnt helping the growers but he sure as shit is making a statement to average america that cops are dirty. the average american will most likely be intruied by this story. if if they have nothing to do with canabis.people who emery brings in are usually people who are somewhat educated abour weed to begin with. yes emery has moved mountains in exposure but what averge american will be drawn in by medical marijuana when they already have a negative predispotion about marijuana to start? people will follow this more than emery ranting.. barry is ego driven but i think he has to be he is an ex-cop :D.btw TEX i dont see him on my local tv as much as you so i only can gather what i have seen of the man. his dvd which can be useful i guess to some. now this sting he did is the only version of him i know.i didnt mean that barry is helping the cause as much as i meant he isnt hurting it.hey Tex respect your opinion. just feel he draws in a differnt crowd that emery might not. dont think it can hurt?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It's all good, when he first retired he was really tryin to become a local celebrity of sorts...it just seems more opprotunistic than genuine to me..

He is intertaining, I will give him that......hell he could be AB, always wearin sleeves...let's see those arms Barry..hehe...no offense to any AB's or their affiliates..

Tex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Brotherhood

A

adam

whoo. didnt want to piss off TEX :D.how i look at it someone is going to see an well put together ex-cop who is now exposing the truth. averge person will be taking back by that. once they find that out it might just intrest them enuff to read more about MJ which in turn helps out everyone. also emery does get his 15 minutes plus made a killing on seed sales. i agree barry is pushing his luck. also that he doesnt really help in bringing awareness to the proper forum . but both are playing a part in helping even if emery is more elegant and uses research .as where barry its in your face.plus i havent smoked in 3 weeks so im irratible:D

U

USMCtanker

hella ya about time, there i so many shady cops, there is good ones to but sems like all i run into are the shiit head ones.

D

Dagga

I know G-Town has those hand held FLIR units now as well as the utility companies I think.

Tex

Dude im in helicopter alley......puts my nerve on end
EVERY day! really takes the piss out of this passion. I got a pig that used to arrest me back in the day in P-Town
who stops by the shop for a chat every once in a while and im dying to get the scoop right from the horses mouth, but he's still active and i cant do jack just yet.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
EVERY day! really takes the piss out of this passion. I got a pig that used to arrest me back in the day in P-Town
who stops by the shop for a chat every once in a while and im dying to get the scoop right from the horses mouth, but he's still active and i cant do jack just yet.

I lived in a flight path for careflight for awhile also, it does get your heart a pumpin..

No choppers up here:party

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Bingo, what did I tell ya, Barry is running for congress in the state of Texas district 31 and basically says all over his own website that he is all about the fame and recognition ...he wants to be somebody..

He actually says that is why he got out of law enforcment, not enough fame and notoriaty..his words

http://nevergetbusted.com/index.php

Tex

O

Otto

EVERY day!

I live this same damn path every day as well my friend. We use to live on the third story, and sometimes they would come low enough i could open the window and see the fugger flying it. I had a cool pic of the plants in front of the open window and the helicopter in the window frame about 500 feet off... but i had to erase it shit freaked me out.

-Otto

G

greyfx

The game in TX and the game everywhere else is totally different. That's all I will say about that.

M

mr. revolution

anything that exposes dirty cops is a def good thing i dont care what his motivations are..its just another piece of the blind fold being peeled away for the world to see...and im not goin to name names but some of you sound like yall extra afraid of the cops or are cops or pro cop or whatever anyway stop hating cause if yall think sitting around growing pretty plants and showing them off(ego driven alot of times) is realy helping the cause i got news for yall...grow a pair and get active

I

indodoja

i hope that barry cooper forever feels that he has something to prove. fuck em back.

Top Bottom