New releases.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
THAT, is a killer list Mota! Some very interesting crosses in there. Like several others the SS/DC crosses definitely peak my interest. Ill be keepin my eye out for em. Best of luck with the release man. Peace & respect! Motiv

slausongardens

slausongardens

i was thinking it would be bad ass to find a male out of the ortega x ss/dc and hit it to the udub clone.. that would be fuckin sick.. but mota, i think u gotta throw some of that ss/dc pollen on the udub as well when you do it.. i know you got the ortega in there but the udub needs it too haha i wanna try em both, i want a udub hybrid but want it crossed with some kinda potent mind blowing indica like ss/dc would prolly make.. i know the sweet tooth will add all sorts of flavor to it though.. but there should still be another version.. udub x ubc chemo, udub x herijuana, udub x g13/hp all would be mind blowing im positive.. and its funny cuz udub, chemo and g13 all have similar stories and ive always assumed were similar strains, similar as in extremely potent pure indicas.

well im just brainstorming, my mind works all crazy in the mornings and i end up typing all my thoughts. i was basically just daydreaming about all the awesome stuff coming. cant wait.

thanks for the hard work.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

outstanding list of new gear moto. still running the grapefruit x lbl sir. last couple weeks for the winners. ill update soon as i can. theres a few of those new ones id love moto. be well. happy holidays.

genepool

genepool

sick gear to come these crosses all seem to have very epic potential imo. Much respect Mota!

EVOKE

EVOKE

hell ya cant wait for 2013 new seed ventures.... stoked Mota R..

Latest posts

Top Bottom