New releases.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

hi i live in france, in fact ,so difficult to find your magic beans..
will hope one days i can find so easy in europe..
can you give some resseller of your seed in europe please.., thank you so much!
i hear heriruana is your personnal creation.? is that true?
in your new collection seed i dont find her.?
peace^^

Herijuana is not Mota's original creation. It was originally made by Steve Tuck of Hillbilly Dreams. Woodhorse worked it and then Mota worked it afterwards. Mota's version of Herijuana is the shit. I have had 60% females. The females are mind numbing and usually put me to sleep and the one male that I kept to use was a good sperm donor... I chucked his nut to a few females to add some flavor to the Herijuana. The Herijuana flavor is almost like honey, but bland. It totally makes up for it in the high though. I still have a few Herijuana beans, but I would love to have more to run through to make a shit ton of the next filial generation. Mota's beans are definitely fucking magic. Good luck in your search. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

msthod

msthod

@msthod I give my highest regards to Mota as a breeder.. In my opinion and experience his crosses tend to exhibit the best features of the parents yet he seems to successfully make it his own at the same time. I can't get enough of the g13/hp crosses, ever since Grendel I was sold. I have had such horrid luck with breeders/seeds over the last three years that Mota at times seems like an Angel here in the Midwest ... I have yet to grow a single one of his that I thought was not what he said it would be.... Good luck, I highly recommend his bubba crosses , the high is something unique to the cross, in the words of one of my patients " it's a mind enhancing indica like nothing else.... You've got something special here"... I agree and can't wait until it is dialed in... It will only get better.
@msthod I give my highest regards to Mota as a breeder.. In my opinion and experience his crosses tend to exhibit the best features of the parents yet he seems to successfully make it his own at the same time. I can't get enough of the g13/hp crosses, ever since Grendel I was sold. I have had such horrid luck with breeders/seeds over the last three years that Mota at times seems like an Angel here in the Midwest ... I have yet to grow a single one of his that I thought was not what he said it would be.... Good luck, I highly recommend his bubba crosses , the high is something unique to the cross, in the words of one of my patients " it's a mind enhancing indica like nothing else.... You've got something special here"... I agree and can't wait until it is dialed in... It will only get better.
thank for u customers, like in europe, united states are so many company breeding and very good breeders..;tend to search a solution for exchange more and more.. in us (strain kush) is the most popular..for many reasons..very very
strong indicas effects,taste lemon and fuel or others stuff like that..,definitively a hit topweed.;;every growers said bubba is one of the most strong indica strain..;but for me she like some other of many indica .strain..sweet and strong..,after several years smoke i prefer loose my mind when i smoke.. but this traits not apropriate for medical smokers..;i think in usa you prefer smoking the strong indica line and in europe we prefer the sativa line but its my own think.in your home evry cross is og kush}... we can see cleary your prefer strain in the game^^ do you think now evry breeding to come are a kush cross?

msthod

msthod

THey are all good, my favorite is the big red hairy beast... the flavor is something unique and the high is equal to the more crystal laden bubba looking specimens.. all three are stellar and unique the red head just has the prominent smell and taste I love!
thank you dude for you informations,very cool vibes^^
this double koosh look like a real candy cruch head..;how is the effect and the taste really? thanks

msthod

msthod

The taste is different for each pheno, one has a very floral taste, another a deep smoked meat flavor very unique.. reminiscent of the Bubba i am familiar with but different, the third and the one the looks the most "bubba" out of the bunch has a very light almost purple kushy taste it is also the one that has purple streaks in the buds and the leaves went dark purple the last week... the high is similiar on all three a mind soaring indica high if that makes sense.. It is not the put you to sleep heavy body thump that I experienced from the pheno of the Grendel I chose but more of a muscle relaxer, pain killer with this wonderul soaring head high with NO anxiety or speedy ness.. pretty unique high in my opinion..... and as more feedback comes in from my patients EVERYONE is loving all three so must be something to them!
thanks dude, now i know its truly killer strain,so what she s favorite for all medic patient.very clear informations,concrete,i love you^^ maybe one day we exchange some interest seed together, i have a little stock, its a f1 i breeding myself.contact me if you know more, bye dude.

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

havent got time or respect to answer pms
lost me
chasing a new fav breeder now

MrG

MrG

@billopuffalot
I work with motarebel and would like to say that there is no way he is trying to be disrespectful in any way. I need to talk to him more than alot of people and when I PM him it will take a while for him to reply. You probably underestimate the amount of pm's in mota's inbox, all the threads in his forum that he is active on. There is no way any quality seed breeding would get done if he spent all his time on the forums. I'm just giving some info about the man himself. He has alot on his plate and time is precious. I hope you understand
Thanks

Motarebel

Motarebel

havent got time or respect to answer pms
lost me
chasing a new fav breeder now

I don't know how many times i've told you we're working on the heri stock, i can't send you something i don't have. I have no timetable to complete this,things are done when they're done. You left a note on my profile page and i answered and you answered back,can't get any clearer than that. I said " We're working on it" and where i come from that means it's not fucking done. So yeah Bil,i showed you respect but that's not what you were looking for was it?

william76

william76

Can I ask mota will you be doing any straight superskunk? I'm flowering out a few a13, f4 s and there doing good,thanks for releasing these(mendel too) so people who have never tryed apollo still can, thanks.76

Motarebel

Motarebel

Can I ask mota will you be doing any straight superskunk? I'm flowering out a few a13, f4 s and there doing good,thanks for releasing these(mendel too) so people who have never tryed apollo still can, thanks.76

Thanks but all the credit goes to Mendel(and those before him) for bringing the A-13 forward,good luck on those. I haven't worked with a pure SuperSkunk for about 10 years. The SS/DC male i used was made and sent to me by Obsoul33t .

C

CobbCreekBob

Mota, sir, I have to ask, I have come across a strain they call "the one". I notice from any info I can find, your gear are at least one of the parents or big part of it. Sorry to bother ya if this is the wrong spot, I just had to try to find out and see. Thanks. I also realize Sanman uses it as a parent sometimes, but you made the killa queen, right?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota, sir, I have to ask, I have come across a strain they call "the one". I notice from any info I can find, your gear are at least one of the parents or big part of it. Sorry to bother ya if this is the wrong spot, I just had to try to find out and see. Thanks. I also realize Sanman uses it as a parent sometimes, but you made the killa queen, right?

Ok knock off the "sir" crap! lol I sent sannie and esko plenty of gear to work with back 9-10 years ago. The Blueberry Sativa came from Reeferman and was an S1. I crossed it with my Killian male( NYCD x KQ). Sannie has used many of works, Killa queen, Star kush, Killa kush, Blue Kronic and Herijuana to name a few.

msthod

msthod

Ok knock off the "sir" crap! lol I sent sannie and esko plenty of gear to work with back 9-10 years ago. The Blueberry Sativa came from Reeferman and was an S1. I crossed it with my Killian male( NYCD x KQ). Sannie has used many of works, Killa queen, Star kush, Killa kush, Blue Kronic and Herijuana to name a few.
hope too see your beans in europe,in the better days..hope,hope,hope,hope,hope................

C

CobbCreekBob

thanks for reply, southern boy, habit of respect, that sir thing. Reason I ask is the cut that goes round southern Oregon that many love, nobody gets props for creating it. I recognized the one parent at least that was yours, so that's why I was asking. Monster inside and out, they call it "uno", lol, I guess its a rename, but when you look it up, its just a legendary or clone only info. But you can taste your parents in it, if you try. And it has some firepower that you don't really expect till its on ya. After all this time, I reckon I ain't surprised at the name change game. lol. Again, sorry if in wrong spot. I had to known the truth. Thank you.

Motarebel

Motarebel

The SFV OG kush bx project has taken a turn,a change in males was needed. The Jacks cleaner tends to dominate and my gut tells me hitting the SFV clone with LBL pollen would have little effect. I want the back cross to be as near the SFV as possible so the new chosen male is YZERkush(SFV x SensiStar). The YZERkush smells identical to the SFV and has stronger branching. Loran is making more LBL stock and hopefully some LBL hybrids. I have one last project using the LBL but this time a few good ladies will be barefoot and pregnant from her nature hike with the LungCandy#1 male. I love Loran's work and have his blessings but i don't want to step on his toes.

Thcola

Thcola

Dang Mota, I'm already sorting thru some TF v.2 and FF at the moment, trying to choose from a handful of keepers which one to run outside hehe. (could be worse issues :P)

wow that Skunky Deez - ECSD x SuperSkunk/DeepChunk caught my eye for sure, when will the drop be happening?

I also came across a neighbors garden he was running your Rebel OG, I havn't seen it around, is it going to be released again? I def need a pack of those girls! thanks Mota

Top Bottom