New releases.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBanjo

MrBanjo

@Motarebel and @logic is there going to be a restocking on the bay of Apollo 13 f4s?

Was having trouble with my bit coin wallet(never used before) and didn't order them last night, and they disappeared on me! That seems to be happening a lot :)

XILESEEDZ

XILESEEDZ

Black dynamite 6

M

mjg132

So ur next drop is in the very near future?Or have i pissin well missed it as usual.....?:-(
I want some sweet fruity phenos from mota.:-)
I havent had any since jesse groth's site( the beans were great,the business practices were absymal) had some killer beans of yours,a long time ago.....i miss them.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

From now on i'm gonna let the dispensaries name my crosses, check out " Strawberry Frost OG Kush" . Their description is bad ass, i need to learn their techniques! lol Funny how out of all the hands that touched it and only subcool got a mention. This is my Twisted Fruit V2,would've been nice for either myself or Loran be mentioned but that's how it goes.
you and loran are badass! also mr @Motarebel did you ever cross mk wit sensi star?

Motarebel

Motarebel

New ones rolling out-
Strawberry OG- Rebel OG x LungCandy
Strawberry Hashplant - Loran's Longbottomleaf x LungCandy
Strawberry Queen- Killa queen x LungCandy

DragBoat grew these outdoors this summer,you will find a few LBL dom phenos but mostly sweet strawberry phenos from the LC male. Yields are excellent too with the Queen looking like an excellent crashcropper.

M

mjg132

And none of the new roll outs are at the bay?
Im just confused,but at the same time my lips are smacking,my jaw is dropping and my hearts a-flutter...God i want all those strains :)

111isola

New ones rolling out-
Strawberry OG- Rebel OG x LungCandy
Strawberry Hashplant - Loran's Longbottomleaf x LungCandy
Strawberry Queen- Killa queen x LungCandy

DragBoat grew these outdoors this summer,you will find a few LBL dom phenos but mostly sweet strawberry phenos from the LC male. Yields are excellent too with the Queen looking like an excellent crashcropper.
Hey Mota, I've been looking into diesels and came across Skunky Deez and Diesel #4, and don't know which one to get. Couldn't find much info on them. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Top Bottom