New releases.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrG

MrG

I only took a couple pics of the c99.
I used c99 ( pineapple cut) x c99
The c99 has been tested recently and it had a 1 to 1 thc/cbd ratio with just under 20% total content.
This plant can make .5 to 1 gram buds on the fan leafs. The fan leaf with the bud came out of a high power grow room.
@deacon1503 sent me that pic yesterday. The c99 is a workhorse a gives stellar yields when topped and spread open. The smell is incredible, I had a friend that told me "he's never smelled any herb that was that fruity smelling." When I asked him what kind of fruit it smell like? He said pineapple or a pineapple fruit punch. That was his first time smelling the c99 and he nailed the smell and isn't a grower.
IMG950985
20141219 144654
20141219 144619
20141219 144426
20141219 144334

MrG

MrG

I will have to get a few people to test grow them first. I'm very confident with these crosses but I can't just release them right away. I need to see some testers results and germ rates before there released, but I do plan on releasing once testing is complete.
I cut down plants last night so the beans will be ready in 2 to 3 weeks.

blazer

blazer

I had a scare in July 2013 and lost all the moms. Thanks to a good bro i have it waiting for me along with legend, true, ghost and hells angels.
Can't wait to see what you do with them ladies @Motarebel just finished a cross of fire x HA by divine and its was a beast still drying but what I have sampled is some tasty OG funk good luck with your future projects much respect!:)

LordFader

LordFader

Speaking of the Mota Rebel magic, I just finished up trimming the harvest and moved so I have a lot of posting to get y'all caught up but the three rebel Og's came out at a pound a piece, when everything else came out 8 to 10 oz, well except Mota Rebels blue lemon was 14. its rare that my workhorse plants are fan favorites, but damn that rebel og is the bomb!

Quagmire

Quagmire

I remember that scare and still have my t-shirt....lol Talked to Gymshoes recently, he's doing well and loving his new house. Nice to see your back in the swing of things, you probably knew me as Cartman and did many a test grows for ya back in the day.. trying out some Autoflowering, you got anything going on in that realm.. ? My 1st try is this Sour60 strain.. Sure miss your genetics, always a pleasure brother. Have to peek at your stuff soon.. seeya

ashingkush420

ashingkush420

First off i want to say sorry about the scare and glad your back cause your name is legendary. I hope i haven't missed the chance to get some of your gear, with the great genetics I'm hearing about you have got me on the edge of my seat great job and keep it up. Like Bart Scott would say can't wait, but really is this drop gone?

ashingkush420

ashingkush420

What strains are you talking about @ashingkush420?
I was looking at the fuzzy fruit and valley ghash those sound great plus some of the stuff your testing sounds like straight up dank keep it up bro. I will be hear for this drop i don't plan on going anywhere without my smartphone lol need some of these beans!!

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey Lotus.. how's things brother? I forgot my password over at meduser and gave up one day after a long break away from all this.. I hope you enjoyed the Wardawg, I spread it all over the world almost.. Japan, Australia, England, Canada and about 10 diff states.. most people said one phenol was called the big bitch, but needed to be worked a bit to dial it in.. have a friend in Canada who is crossing it with Lemon Thai for me.. should prove interesting.. right now I'm trying Auto's for the 1st time.. tried to talk to Mota but not sure he remembers me. I just talked to Gymshoes on the phone last week, he's doing great, say hi for ya.. we are also over at the Cabana site.. tell Med I say hey, he's prob only one who has Wardawg now, gave him my last 300... auction material.. good to hear from ya man.. Cman

Top Bottom