New Room And First Grow With Under Current!

• Thread starter yukon369
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Does that chiller have adequate airflow for breathing next to the wall? I try to leave at least a foot clearance on all sides.

Good point. I have my chiller in the middle of a 12x20 basement to make sure good airflow and that it doesn't heat the surrounding air too much or it stops working

DapperDon

DapperDon

I'm telling you all this now. The motherfucker that comes up with a device for removing heat from the indoors is going to make a shitload of money!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
very nice man - bet it feels good to have it running - you got some surround sound in there for them ladies? lol

what are the cuts?

F

FooDoo

You should remove that inline filter and soft return and replace it with hard PVC . otherwise you'll have to baby sit the roots to make sure they don't travel into the return manifold and then grow into the filter and clog it up

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice set up. Just to be on the safe side I'd raise that air pump off the ground just in case of power or pump failure leaving a chance of back flow and ruining your pump. I like to cover my lids as well as buckets, keeping all light out and insulating helping keep the water cool. I also think pvc is the way to go.

Edit: I see your lights. Insulating the buckets might not matter.?.?

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

I get what your saying foodoo, most under current grows are big trees that being said those LEDs won't have much depth into to canopy like hids but a full on scrog would be sick, no bad vibes at all like the setup and wanna see you kill it Yukon!

yukon369

yukon369

I get what your saying foodoo, most under current grows are big trees that being said those LEDs won't have much depth into to canopy like hids but a full on scrog would be sick, no bad vibes at all like the setup and wanna see you kill it Yukon!
Hey thanks man. The solar storm 880s they say will penetrate better Then a thousand watt HID. I guess we'll see what happens if I don't get enough penetration I'm going to drop 3 to 6 600 hids in!!! Check out this link.

yukon369

yukon369

very nice man - bet it feels good to have it running - you got some surround sound in there for them ladies? lol

what are the cuts?
It feels great to get things up in running!!! Oh yeah the ladies enjoy some nice surround sound!!!haha Cuts Are!
4 Chem Dawg
3 San Fernando
2 Mango
2 Nepal
3 Cenex

Last edited:
yukon369

yukon369

You should remove that inline filter and soft return and replace it with hard PVC . otherwise you'll have to baby sit the roots to make sure they don't travel into the return manifold and then grow into the filter and clog it up
That sounds like a good idea Foodoo. So so are you recommending that I have no return in-line filter? Or do I just have a different one in line filter in the PVC closer to the return pump?

yukon369

yukon369

Nice set up. Just to be on the safe side I'd raise that air pump off the ground just in case of power or pump failure leaving a chance of back flow and ruining your pump. I like to cover my lids as well as buckets, keeping all light out and insulating helping keep the water cool. I also think pvc is the way to go.

Edit: I see your lights. Insulating the buckets might not matter.?.?
Thanks for the advice All4freedumb. I'm going to be putting some Reflectix on the top of the buckets. I guess I will have to figure something out possibly for the air pumps.

Top Bottom