New Room... Just Like Input Because It Helps Me Think...

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnEn

AnEn

Autopilot master controller works well. You can put 4x1000watt easily into that room. Can't recommend you an ac since I don't t use one. I run cool tubes , so not a whole lot of heat in my rooms. CO2 generators are the way to go if you want to run co2. Propane is cheap compared to CO2 bottles.
I would pull the cold air from outside to cool the lights, and exhaust it into the house. Free heat:)
Are you running hydro or soil?

AnEn

AnEn

That's perfect. It would be easy to set up the system based upon the light print if you are going with horizontal lighting. Vertical would give you 5 plants, 4 lights with checkers field formation.
I would strongly suggest to look into a water chiller, unless you already have one. That would be my priority over CO2 generator.
Another thing woul be to find a place outside the room for your air pump, if you're going to run CO2. My plants didn't like CO2 pumped in their roots.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Autopilot master controller works well. You can put 4x1000watt easily into that room. Can't recommend you an ac since I don't t use one. I run cool tubes , so not a whole lot of heat in my rooms. CO2 generators are the way to go if you want to run co2. Propane is cheap compared to CO2 bottles.
I would pull the cold air from outside to cool the lights, and exhaust it into the house. Free heat:)
Are you running hydro or soil?
I know it seems like I'm going big but really I just want more control over my grow. I'm not gonna use more light than what I already have. If anything I'm gonna replace one of the mh/has with a 300w cob(s) led...
With c02 I should be able to pull my 1 gpw. That's 1600g every couple months. That's plenty. I just want to control my environment better.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Mater fact I'm not even using the whole room for flower. I'm gonna build out a flower/veg/mom/clone area. I just want to control the room separate from the rest of my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom