New Room, New Medium, New Strain

• Thread starter Renseller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Renseller

Renseller

Good morning all,

After giving White Berry a go in NFT, I have moved on to a new (mixed) medium in a newly built room. G was kind enough to design and construct an enclosed area where we will have full control over the environment and grow. I am forever grateful for his constant help and hard work, I can't imagine what this room would look like if I tried to attempt it on my own. :confused:

We had a handful of "reject" Fruity Chronic Juice plants that we decided to veg out until this new room was constructed. They have been vegging for quite some time...almost 2 months.
Here they are about one month ago:

New room new medium new strain
New room new medium new strain 2

G and I invested in a Black Dog BD700-U (600 watt) to accompany the other two smaller LEDs (480 watt) in the room.

We just recently transplanted the girls into two 4x4 Geo Planters with a mix of coco chips, Botanicare fine coco, and Pro-Mix BX (all coco pH adjusted prior).

BioAG Vam (mycorrhizae + humus) was also sprinkled in the new holes before planting.

A trellis netting was created and they were woven in.

Up until this point we have only been feeding Jack's Professional and Jack's CalNit at 800-900 ppm (1.6-1.8 EC) with a daily foliar spray of fulvic and silica, and we will continue to do so unless the girls say otherwise.

For the past few days, the temps are running at a low of 72 F and high of 84 F, a great improvement compared to how the basement was before!

New room new medium new strain 5
New room new medium new strain 4
New room new medium new strain 3
New room new medium new strain 6
New room new medium new strain 7
New room new medium new strain 8
New room new medium new strain 9

Probably going to have to do some more trimming today, they are still a bit too bushy.

Hope this will be a better show for you all than my last one. I'm happy to be expanding my knowledge into other strains, mediums and methods, so this round is very exciting to me. I'm really looking forward to the coming weeks. :)

Happy growing, everyone!
Peace and love

organix4207

organix4207

Good morning all,

After giving White Berry a go in NFT, I have moved on to a new (mixed) medium in a newly built room. G was kind enough to design and construct an enclosed area where we will have full control over the environment and grow. I am forever grateful for his constant help and hard work, I can't imagine what this room would look like if I tried to attempt it on my own. :confused:

We had a handful of "reject" Fruity Chronic Juice plants that we decided to veg out until this new room was constructed. They have been vegging for quite some time...almost 2 months.
Here they are about one month ago:

View attachment 497939 View attachment 497940

G and I invested in a Black Dog BD700-U (600 watt) to accompany the other two smaller LEDs (480 watt) in the room.

We just recently transplanted the girls into two 4x4 Geo Planters with a mix of coco chips, Botanicare fine coco, and Pro-Mix BX (all coco pH adjusted prior).

BioAG Vam (mycorrhizae + humus) was also sprinkled in the new holes before planting.

A trellis netting was created and they were woven in.

Up until this point we have only been feeding Jack's Professional and Jack's CalNit at 800-900 ppm (1.6-1.8 EC) with a daily foliar spray of fulvic and silica, and we will continue to do so unless the girls say otherwise.

For the past few days, the temps are running at a low of 72 F and high of 84 F, a great improvement compared to how the basement was before!

View attachment 497999 View attachment 497998 View attachment 497997 View attachment 498000 View attachment 498001 View attachment 498002 View attachment 498003

Probably going to have to do some more trimming today, they are still a bit too bushy.

Hope this will be a better show for you all than my last one. I'm happy to be expanding my knowledge into other strains, mediums and methods, so this round is very exciting to me. I'm really looking forward to the coming weeks. :)

Happy growing, everyone!
Peace and love
Very nice set up man !!
How did you like the whiteberry? How was s the yield and flower time ?

B

Burned Haze

your plants are looking great and healthy . Kudos and hope for the Best for ya ! Subbed

Renseller

Renseller

Very nice set up man !!
How did you like the whiteberry? How was s the yield and flower time ?

Thanks Organix! I personally didn't get a lot when I grew it out, there were multiple problems that effected the yield tremendously. They're small buds, but they have a nice frost on them and the taste/smell is ridiculous! The yield is decent in other systems and gardens I've seen, not monstrous colas by any means though. They usually take an average of 8-9 weeks. Here's a friend's White Berry:

IMG 0839

I've been smoking this strain for the past year or two and it's still one of my favorites. Great uppity high, lots of giggles, positivity and again, the taste is just particularly unique. Very pungent lemony, berry, fresh taste. Sometimes hints of diesel. I'm still not sick of it yet, and don't know if I ever will be lol. : )

north knect

north knect

Stellar set up girl!! Is this the same G Icristal talks about? Seems like G knows wat he's doing whether he's the same or not lol..I'm subbed or this one..+++vibes happy farming :D

Renseller

Renseller

Stellar set up girl!! Is this the same G Icristal talks about? Seems like G knows wat he's doing whether he's the same or not lol..I'm subbed or this one..+++vibes happy farming :D

Haha actually G is the alias I gave for my SO on here : ) he is a very experienced fella.
Much appreciated North, hope you enjoy! :p

Renseller

Renseller

Hello friends!

Here I am at week one of flower.

20150331 234904
IMG 4329
IMG 4337
IMG 4340

Temps have been around 72 - 82 F, humidity at around 40% - 50%. I have been feeding them 1000 ppm (2.0 EC) which I will gradually lower in the next couple weeks.

I also found two fungus gnats in the room which broke my heart to see. :( I applied one treatment of BotaniGard and plan to do another along with nematodes. These are the absolute worst pests...I really hope I don't get an infestation. I will fight these bastards to the ends of the earth before that happens!!

Otherwise, the girls are happy and so am I. Gotta keep a positive mind. :)

Until next time!
Happy farming to you all :D

GanjaGod

GanjaGod

Nice plants, Nice room! ;) *Subbed*

Those damned fungus gnats, must've been high when I created them :confused:

-GG

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Lookin real good! Excellent set up, and love the lush color using that Jack's.Will be a convert to the Pro-Mix BX and Jack's my next run as well. Sticking around to see how this plays out!

One Love,
tobh

Renseller

Renseller

Lookin real good! Excellent set up, and love the lush color using that Jack's.Will be a convert to the Pro-Mix BX and Jack's my next run as well. Sticking around to see how this plays out!

One Love,
tobh
Thank you kindly tobh, hope the results are to your liking. Jack's works so well compared to other nutes, we couldn't imagine using anything else! And it's cheaper.

Glad to have you aboard :)

Renseller

Renseller

Greetings farmers,

Here's a peek of the garden at week 2:
IMG 4374
IMG 4388
IMG 4427
IMG 4455
IMG 4438

IMG 4370
IMG 4471

Still feeding at 1000 ppm (2.0 EC) and will start to decrease in the next few days. So far no burning or deficiencies that I could spy. G and I have also been spraying fulvic + silica here and there.

The room has been around 75 F - 85 F and humidity at 50% - 60%.

No gnats had been spotted for the past week...until yesterday. Nooo!
They haven't done damage yet, but I know they will if I don't stay on top of their numbers. Thankfully there are tons of ladybugs down there to keep an eye on things. :p

Thanks for the good vibes all!
See you next week :)

Peace and Love

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Looking good renseller, loving the led's, been contemplating buying a decent set for a while now, can't wait to see how you're girls turn out ;) subbed

Top Bottom