New room...

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

We are getting down to business over here now, running GH like i said, my buddy spurrs profile...

GH
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Strains:

White Widow
Jucy Fruit
Godzilla
Soma
Qurkle
Super skunk
Skunk #1
Purple nepal
Purple Haze
Fast Sweet Dreams
Wikki
Big Budda Cheese
Blue Wreck
Willie Nelson
Strawberry Kush
I-50
Sour Diesel
BC
NYCD
ECSD

Moms...

IMGP2763
IMGP2764

2DogWalker

DS,

This is a sick build bro, everything looks efficient and clean man. Great work on the design and effectiveness of the design. Can't wait to see this baby blow up for you out there....

Nice Tables
2Dog :)

L

LikemindS

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! and did I say WOW!!! Its hard t keep up with you DS. Damn thats an AWESOME room!
:hi

Dessert,

For some reason I thought you mixed your own nutes?

How long is the run on the raptors and what size fan you cooling them with?

thank you :)

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Im doing custom mixes for people who ask for them.

I am running GH because they already bought it before i took over the project. I guarantee success with any line.

Raptors are cooled with an 8 inch vortex on each end.

do you have a bloom formula recipe you could share? I'm using fatman's recirc which is treating me fine, but variety is the spice of life :)

how many hoods do the vortex's service? i'm using melon heads only because i felt those big hoods would suffer from too much cavitation and therefore not cool well. i can put the back of my hand on the glass tube, but i'm only running 600's

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

We run 1 vortex for every 4 lights (most of them are cool tubes [mellon head/halos] at the other warehouse).

Its interesting to note that they run about as hot as a vertical bulb. I didnt believe it but its true.

green punk

green punk

Squirrel:

Sick set up. I dig the simplicity of raising water to feed the plants. I have a few questions. What size are your reses? How many gph are pumps, how long do you run them per flood? How are you supplying power, to the pumps, and air to the res?( couldn't see any hoses or cords) Lastly, how many plants per table in flower? One more, How do you prevent the inspectors from bringing in pests? They could certainly sabotage some shit if they had the intent.

Thanks

Green Punk

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

You guys are starting to ask some personal questions with the numbers, but ill answer what i can.

1) rezzes are 150 gallons, they are flooded for about 25 minutes with an eco 396.

2) I only use air stones in RDWC. I will do a thread about airstones (and how they are problematic) soon.

green punk

green punk

You guys are starting to ask some personal questions with the numbers, but ill answer what i can.

Sorry, My bad. Stoned. Curious about plants per Sq. foot. I run a similar rig. Didn't even think about the numbers game with the man.

Thanks

Green Punk

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

we are 100% compliant i just dont want anything to be able to be taken out of context.

HG23

HG23

Why do you put them on top of the starter plug flats? Just to raise em up?

wow, that seems like a really long flood time. i use the same pump on my 3x3 tables but only flood for about 3-4 min.

i thought you put the cubes on slabs? didn't see any pics of that. if that is what you do, how often do you flood and how high up... to the top of the slab, etc?

thank you again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom