New room...

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Started construction on a new place that i am Growmaster for, she is starting to come together (first 3 pics are the veg room almost complete and second 3 are the under construction flower room)... hope you like...

Construction1
Construction2
Construction3
Construction4
Construction5
Construction6
deacon1503

deacon1503

Nice. Looks like you've got plenty of room rock on. This all DTW?

G

gooey

very nice set up potential...gl with this build what strains are you running as well as nutes? peace n puffs

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

in the process of picking strains and a nute line. i will keep you guys updated.

BCrocker

BCrocker

What's going in that big room? 30K? What style are these tables going to be?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Ebb and flow tables, on rockwol slabs. Havent made a decision on nutes yet, but they already have GH so i assume i will use that.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Legal CO grows are on camera day and night (infrared), seed to sale, and 24/7 live feed to the state should happen by the end of the summer.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

damn, thats nuts! CO must has some tough regulations compared to some of the other states, or is this pretty common place for producers?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Nope, CO is so legit its ridiculous. Internal Revenue Service, Medical Marijuana Enforcement devision is hands down setting the pace for cutting edge mmj law and enforcement around the world. I love when i get to meet with the inspectors. They are a dream come true.

B

bigloudvtwin

Nope, CO is so legit its ridiculous. Internal Revenue Service, Medical Marijuana Enforcement devision is hands down setting the pace for cutting edge mmj law and enforcement around the world. I love when i get to meet with the inspectors. They are a dream come true.

Dude, That is awesome that you get to bump heads ( no pun intended LOL) with folks high up on the political food chain like that! My gears are turning now. Now get those folks to kick some legalization ass FEDERALLY! You will be my hero! Peace Bro

K

kushtrees

thats pretty awesome imvho i would feel much better getting into the medical industry in a state like that... I might have to check out CO one day

by chance do you have any close up pics of the table? i was curious how they attached the web bracing for the legs. :)

H

hydrotran

Hey DS,

I was actually thinking about moving out to CO and setting up. How hard is it to actually have them inspect and give you the license? I've been doing some reading and it says you have to own your own dispensary in order for you to grow? Any info is much appreciated and thanks again DS as usual!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Hey DS,

I was actually thinking about moving out to CO and setting up. How hard is it to actually have them inspect and give you the license? I've been doing some reading and it says you have to own your own dispensary in order for you to grow? Any info is much appreciated and thanks again DS as usual!

You wouldn't believe how hard and expensive it is.

Top Bottom