New room...

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Awesome, really looking steller.
Is it the slabs, that are making it look so good or the nutrients?

Both...

I'm very happy with the way this set up is running.

Thanks for all the encourgment

singlespeed

singlespeed

How does everyone(except me) find trellis netting with the small squares and yet I can't buy it anywhere? I've looked at Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace, OSH and the hydro store. Where did you buy your netting? I have these enormous 6' squares and my buds are falling all over each other.

For four weeks in, you have monsters in that garden!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I get the 6" ones too but I get twice what I need - my top is 8 x 4 so I get 16 x 4 start at one side wrap under the other side and then back to the first side underneath and finish zip tieing off

this gives you a two sided screen with a lot more holes half the size - you can kind of weave the plants through from the bottom to the top for scrogging

142931d1303359206-motherlode-back-white-fire-coco-grow-4_20_2.jpg.att

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I get the 6" ones too but I get twice what I need - my top is 8 x 4 so I get 16 x 4 start at one side wrap under the other side and then back to the first side underneath and finish zip tieing off

this gives you a two sided screen with a lot more holes half the size - you can kind of weave the plants through from the bottom to the top for scrogging

142931d1303359206-motherlode-back-white-fire-coco-grow-4_20_2.jpg.att

Thats some really good info. I dont know why i havent thought of this
props

singlespeed

singlespeed

Thanks Motherlode, that's what I was thinking of trying if I can't find the smaller grid patterns.

L

LikemindS

How does everyone(except me) find trellis netting with the small squares and yet I can't buy it anywhere? I've looked at Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace, OSH and the hydro store. Where did you buy your netting? I have these enormous 6' squares and my buds are falling all over each other.

I get 150' of twist tie at the $ store and make my own screen.
Doesn't take long to make one 4x4' at 4-6"sq, but i guess it all just depends on what size ya need...

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

This coco was in 48 hours of darkness and then under the lights the same day the row came down...

IMGP3966
IMGP3967
IMGP3968
IMGP3975
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

What came down...

The 2010 Chem Ultima breeding project (f6-7):

IMGP3845
IMGP3849
IMGP3896
IMGP3897
IMGP3898
IMGP3904
IMGP3905
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Job

Amazing, you've got your shit together bigtime. Everything looks incredible, looks like your breeding project went unbelievable well for you. Those buds had my mouth watering

mal

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

dayum! great setup mon. good to meet you & discuss shit on the right level. spurrs profile is really working for everything, huh? makin me actually consider running it. gonna look and see if I think anything might be missing from the equation

Top Bottom