New room...

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bud Head

The only thing missing in this equation, is that it's not growing in my room.
Awesome.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hello ppl new room temps around 29 -30 wid lights on i think thats a bit 2 hot any thoughts? i have a 6 inch inline fan extracting the heat from cool tubes and 6 inch bringing air into the room there are all 400w nice 1 ;)

START YOUR OWN THREAD. :sign0065:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
DS,

that strain looks insane, and compliments the grow skills nicely.

click80

click80

How does everyone(except me) find trellis netting with the small squares and yet I can't buy it anywhere? I've looked at Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace, OSH and the hydro store. Where did you buy your netting? I have these enormous 6' squares and my buds are falling all over each other.

For four weeks in, you have monsters in that garden!

http://www.americannettings.com/

This place has all you need..I have had good luck with them, very legit. If you look to the side you can find different sizes but don't just look under garden trellis application. I use the big bug netting for when my babes are little, and then go up to i think it's the Vineyard Netting. Yeah, I told my Hydro lady about it and next time i go in her store she has like 5 different sizes in netting now and customers just coming in for that...lol...i got some freebies on that deal..

If you do go to the link, check out their veggie mulch...reflects red wave light back on your plants, I have some but havent used it yet. Too many experiments already goin on..lol

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

nice, what was the cross on the ultima chem project? or is that top secret till it's released?

L

LikemindS

SWEET MAN!!!
Some super ultimate awesome frosty ladies there!
Lookin REALLY Good!

Y

yayarea

Nice work! Do you always give your girls 48 hours of darkness before flip or was that just something that happened. If so what have you noticed giving the plants the dark period versus just going straight into flower.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

48 hours of dark is 4 night cycles. See the meristems are a tad yellow? Thats pre flowers. They start flower at day 5 =).

click80

click80

what kind of camera and/or lens do you use to get pics like that? I have tried a few different digital cameras, but none to get good trich detail.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Flame ON!!! Fire!

Wow thats some fine work DS. Nice work, brilliant.

+1

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Dayam!! What do you think is the primary key to getting the girls to kick out trichomes like that?

Plain and simple, plant health. Plants are going to yield much higher and be much more resinous if the are never in their life exposed to stress or shock.

and thanks!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

what kind of camera and/or lens do you use to get pics like that? I have tried a few different digital cameras, but none to get good trich detail.

Its a pentex w90. For the 250 it costs it blows away anything in the price range and i highly recommend it. Macro ring built in, under water, 14 mp, it gets almost as close as where the microscope starts at so no size is undocumented.

That being said I'm trying to upgrade to some pro gear very soon.

S

steelyeyes

Plain and simple, plant health. Plants are going to yield much higher and be much more resinous if the are never in their life exposed to stress or shock.

and thanks!

You've earned every compliment on this thread. Strong work.

I just chopped my latest run today. Some of it is so nice it might be worth taking pics and putting them up. I'll start a thread if I decide to do so.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Yo ds sick thread whats your ph when your feed your ladies in cubes?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Hmm. Unfortunately i was taken off this project. I haven't posted as id like to remain professional in the face of adversity. I will try to have someone else get in there for pics if the legalities work out.

Its defiantly been another serious lesson in trust, patience and resolve.

Thanks to all of you who have posted, you have no i idea how much i appreciate it right now.

Top Bottom