• Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

Tumblr m61nmpmHDG1rse351o1 500

4462f70e92d7762e9c9b9c1f030ce554

Last edited:
Bruce County

Bruce County

Up here in the north country, we spread plants out. A swamp here , a boreal lake front there. Sometimes a high metamorphic crystal ridge. You name it over the last 40 years these beautiful back country beds have been laid out by multiple generations of dopers, stoners , bikers, hippies, potheads and hillbillies. I have never seen 2500 males in one place. So let me repeat I am in awe of such a display of masculinity. I been fighting for ever with these folk. "Save some males!" Nope not happening . "We want clones." We want feminized"... Yada Yada ... A few folks, and I mean a very few have saved males for breeding purposes... Forgive me for my excitement . Just very excited to hear about male trait selection and the importance of. So any information you can give as too what you are selecting for would be appreciated. I would love to compare notes with some one who appreciates male plants as much as myself.

Vonkins

Vonkins

What ur top 3 most potent strains? Im about to place an order. I've been looking for anything with SDƗOGK or ChemdogƗogk. I'm currently running tahoe og. I need something that can compete or end up better.

N

New England

YETI FUEL arrived proper and FASTER than I have ever received from anywhere,including stateside.
Hats off....you guys are on your game.
Wishing there were another pack or to available to hunt through.
Thanks again

Latest posts

Top Bottom