Breeder
Supporter
20170603 184833

Yeti fuel

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I just started pulling a flower run, lots ate hanging and not pic worthy yet, all the underdog og x urkle, all the mojito, acdc, and another 23 yeti fuel phenos. Also just cut the underdog og and those dried pics are coming.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
and for the record, not one plant was edited or enhanced yup look good. Yup, there's a few spider mite damage, no need to hide or state the obvious. But it was a battle trying tho keep them under control and finish the crop without then fucking the crop, no avid or flouramite, just citric acid which doesn't work btw. Butt it kept them at bay too finish a dank crop. I'm so tired of all the cinnamon oil, citric acid, baking soda and beneficial organisms, all just scams, as i always have said... tricks are for kids, keep using cinnamon oil and citric acid, love smoking dead mite on my herb. Personally, and this is just my opinion, but I'd take avid any day of the fucking week for mites, unless smoking n dead mites is your coinneseur choice...rofl

DirtyBastard

DirtyBastard

and for the record, not one plant was edited or enhanced yup look good. Yup, there's a few spider mite damage, no need to hide or state the obvious. But it was a battle trying tho keep them under control and finish the crop without then fucking the crop, no avid or flouramite, just citric acid which doesn't work btw. Butt it kept them at bay too finish a dank crop. I'm so tired of all the cinnamon oil, citric acid, baking soda and beneficial organisms, all just scams, as i always have said... tricks are for kids, keep using cinnamon oil and citric acid, love smoking dead mite on my herb. Personally, and this is just my opinion, but I'd take avid any day of the fucking week for mites, unless smoking n dead mites is your coinneseur choice...rofl
Pylon is a much better weapon of choice in my humble opinion.

DirtyBastard

DirtyBastard

Amen brother !!!!

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Underdog urkle sound mighty fine to me i might have 2 try some.........or alot lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Regular spider mites are no big deal. Einstein oil safer soap sm 90 ftw every 3 days.
Buds look good

DirtyBastard

DirtyBastard

Hey Grow God, 99% of OTC concoctions are straight Garbage ,Get it done and move on. If it works for you keep doing what your doing. To each their own.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Regular spider mites are no big deal. Einstein oil safer soap sm 90 ftw every 3 days.
Buds look good
never been a fan of using pesticides that are oil base, I can always taste it. Though, sometimes we do what we have tho do.

Top Bottom