New Seedlings, look okay?

• Thread starter CannaBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Not too sure what’s going on with my northern lights now...

It may be helpful to list your details so people can help out. What kind of soil. temps, rh.... are you dosing nutrients?

CannaBudz

CannaBudz

It may be helpful to list your details so people can help out. What kind of soil. temps, rh.... are you dosing nutrients?

sorry, growing conditions havnt changed much since my last posts. Coco with about 5-10% Pearlite. no nutrient pH water to 6.5 about an ounce around the plant 36 hours ago. room temp is 24*C (75f) Rh is about 70%, light at about 30" height. plenty of airflow.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
sorry, growing conditions havnt changed much since my last posts. Coco with about 5-10% Pearlite. no nutrient pH water to 6.5 about an ounce around the plant 36 hours ago. room temp is 24*C (75f) Rh is about 70%, light at about 30" height. plenty of airflow.
Where are the seeds from... I’m actually growing a NL auto that’s not too happy, when 10 others are fine... but I would start by watching your humidity... making sure you are not pushing too far over that 70% mark. This is just my opinion, but I have noticed high humidity stunting my plants, when I bring it back down under 50... growth is very much more noticeable. Something that also had to stay on top of early on was air exchange. I dont know what your ventilation is like, but is that vent on the bottom bringing in fresh air to your tent??? The air does get stale in these tents, you can actually feel it on your skin.. You need something to bring fresh air and replenish co2 ...Maybe start there, and try not to trip out too much yet all I see is a bit of yellow on the cotyledons

Last edited:
CannaBudz

CannaBudz

The lower ducting is air intake, it’s a 6” inline fan running at about 75%, the tent does get excellent air exchange, stale air vented outside... yeah, probably not much to worry about. It’s not so much the fade on the Cotyledon as the brand new leaf growth, second set leaves.... the tips are already browning.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Pop some more seeds. You will see some just are more hearty than others.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They look fine, i do not know if ur running autoflowers or photoperiod plants but your letting urself in for grief by running multiple strains. Running 1 strain at a time makes life much more easy you will see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom