New Set Up For Me

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Guys this is what I have now and I'm asking if this will be enough
I have 2 4x8 tents each tent has a mover rail 1 1000 w HPS 12 plants in each tent there in bloom
I had them in a 10x10 room with 1 1k HPS on a rail so I know for a fact that wasn't close enough light coverage so do you think im in a better situation on my new set up this is max on what I can spend this run
By the way I'm in coco

The Terps

The Terps

Ok so I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are going for maximum yeild with minimal cost based on this explanation.

Your problem isn't the math in theory this should work all beginners thought this ar some point. I did. The problem is the equation.

First... law of minimums. A chain can only hold as much as its weakest link. So let's say your environment is perfect your plants are healthy your water is dialed. That leaves us with our last variable and your question do I have enough light? So a 1000w light covers an area that's about a 4x4 to a 5x5. That is a fact. But your mover is doubling the amount of space. So what you are going to end up with is. twice the space. Half the yeild.

So to simplify this. I want to make a peanut butter sandwich and I have plenty of bread (grow space) however, I only have enough peanut butter (light) to cover one slice. now you can spread that peanut butter on as few or as many slices of bread you want but the total amount of peanut butter is the same. So the logical and efficient thing to do is put the right amount of pb on a slice of bread.

Plants run light into energy so if you give two plants 1/2 the light as amother the other has the potential to grow twice as much. Now you can have to much pb but right now you don't have eneough put both lights in the same tent. Movers spread light(energy) they don't make it

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Well thanks for taking the time to explain and your right I'm going for yield ...now that I just spent 600 on another tent lol

Top Bottom