New single car garage grow room set up. Fan, mini split, dehumanizer, cod burner soaring and placement.

• Thread starter Almasy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Almasy

Almasy

Hello! I’m setting two flower room in my two car garage. I’m planing to use 4 ocilliate fan for each 4 by 8 tray table. 8 1000w gavita 1000de. One 155 pint quest dehumidifier and two 2 ton mini splits for each room. I have a lot of question regarding the sizing of co2 burner, the dehumidifier. I’m also wondering where I can place them in the room to optimize the grow room condition? I drew a basic floor plan. Please let me know if you have any input or suggestions!

thank you guys so much I have received a lot of help here

New single car garage grow room set up fan mini split dehumanizer cod burner soaring and place
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Hahaha ahhhh man yeah that was good. Thanks, sorry didnt mean to derail the thread but it was too funny not to run with it.
The dehumanizer peaked my interest in the title, but you beat me to it. Positive vibes...
hahahahaahah, no worrys! i found the cod burner joke really funny also!
I apologize as well. It does look like you are setting up a nice spot in a garage. I wish you well with it! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom