New sort of.

• Thread starter supadoopa2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supadoopa2

supadoopa2

What’s up farmers. Been growing for over 30 years. Recently dropped all my old grow habits. switched to living soil and got rid of any salts in my method. ( not that salts are bad just not my thing anymore) I’ve grow DWC, coco, rockwool , hydroton. Soil and probably used most nutrient lines available including Miracle grow when I started in 89. Lol. Just here to check out grows and bs with the community. Catch you all in the forums.

Observationist

Observationist

What’s up farmers. Been growing for over 30 years. Recently dropped all my old grow habits. switched to living soil and got rid of any salts in my method. ( not that salts are bad just not my thing anymore) I’ve grow DWC, coco, rockwool , hydroton. Soil and probably used most nutrient lines available including Miracle grow when I started in 89. Lol. Just here to check out grows and bs with the community. Catch you all in the forums.
welcome to the farm!

curious, after all the benefits and end results being the same or better, why go back to the sludge?

supadoopa2

supadoopa2

welcome to the farm!

curious, after all the benefits and end results being the same or better, why go back to the sludge?
Was bored and have a family. Living soil I have more time to enjoy life. No ph or ec no bottles or run off or sprays besides lost coast during veg. I still run the room like always have controllers ,c02 all the bells and whistles. I lose minimal yield wise and find I have much more of a rich terpene profile with living soil. I also make a lot of rosin and living tends to smoke better. It’s all just my opinion though. I found my flower quality and nose is much better now

supadoopa2

supadoopa2

Was bored and have a family. Living soil I have more time to enjoy life. No ph or ec no bottles or run off or sprays besides lost coast during veg. I still run the room like always have controllers ,c02 all the bells and whistles. I lose minimal yield wise and find I have much more of a rich terpene profile with living soil. I also make a lot of rosin and living tends to smoke better. It’s all just my opinion though. I found my flower quality and nose is much better now
Not to say I won’t go back someday . I still have all my equipment just needed a change and a break been doing 4 harvests a year for along long time. Needed a break

Observationist

Observationist

i understand that, i have a kid on the way

ive been reading about all the other grow styles, (trying to put together cons/benefits for them) my first grow was in soil, was pretty easy and straightforward, less time consuming for sure.

i recently started a coco grow, you got anything going on currently?

supadoopa2

supadoopa2

i understand that, i have a kid on the way

ive been reading about all the other grow styles, (trying to put together cons/benefits for them) my first grow was in soil, was pretty easy and straightforward, less time consuming for sure.

i recently started a coco grow, you got anything going on currently?
1BB94B94 FF41 4864 8122 5A6448C4BF13
Always have a grow. This one was supposed to be living soil water only. But I added some goodies to the watering. Mostly aloe coconut powder, agsil and a few other goodies. These are garlic gush gmo x strawnana day 66 of flower. Never ph or did a runoff. Water every three days
A597DDFC 96F8 4E15 A100 75BA2D9B1EB4
BC5724FB AD2D 4B76 BE75 6EAA4CBDF781
41512FFB AA28 47A9 A3FA 64C8A644619B
DE636E70 2336 4416 BA7B 2419945A4BBB

F53AED1F 8F65 4ECC A3B1 9E23439B8FBE
76C5052A 8BEE 45D1 B1B8 577911EED9F0
493F3A2A CC49 4BCB 8709 75EAA0FA98A5
30C4D2B8 9178 43BF B46A 96A9D5852E41
1AB63A4D D46D 4B3A BC50 3472A0C3639E
supadoopa2

supadoopa2

did you notice a faster growth? if/was?
Much faster growth in veg a little faster in flower. And yield was great but could have been the strain flavor was idk but a little homogenized. Sort of tasted like everything else. But in its defense zkittles and wedding crashers is in everything lol

Observationist

Observationist

Much faster growth in veg a little faster in flower. And yield was great but could have been the strain flavor was idk but a little homogenized. Sort of tasted like everything else. But in its defense zkittles and wedding crashers is in everything lol
sweet, im using coco for the first time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom