New start, hope this is better...

• Thread starter euphoria526
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

ok, moved the tent next to the window, set the oscillating fan outside the tent to stir up some airflow, still have 2 small 4 headed fans inside plus a small tornado to mix it up a bit.
330W Led's
Happy frog soil mixed with perlite
gave first feeding of Roots Organics Terp Tea grow yesterday at 1 tsp/ 1 gal water ph'd to 6.5
they are at day 29 today from sprouting as of today (12/31)
transplanted on 12/26 from solo cups to 3 gal pots
2 on left are "Wilato" unknown clone x wilson
2 on the right are Munson

Tempimageqppzxr

euphoria526

euphoria526

ok, going to feed + top them tomorrow, excited for these babies to getting closer to showing sex, finger crossed at least 2 are female

euphoria526

euphoria526

ok!!! so today I fed them 1 TBLS of Roots Organic Terp Tea, brewed overnight and fed this morning, ph'd at 6.4. I upped the amount from last time, as they look like they are still eating themself from lack of nutrients in the soil. The terp tea grow is npk @ 7-1-1 for those that are interested.
I also topped them, first pic is before, second pic is after.
again, any advice or even constructive criticism'z im welcome to, anything to help me bring these babies to fruition!!
also: still waiting o them to show signs of sex, its been about 4 1/2 weeks so far, will be 5 weeks on 1/6/21. Ill try and take pics of that and post them up when/ if I can take clear enough photos, but I think signs are good with pointy leaves and bits going from the

IMG 0210
TempImagezLTvlT

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

i looked your previous grow , and this one looks it could be better . keep it up , you are on positive way

Madmax

Madmax

They shouldnt b too far away from determining sex..when i top i take the smallest bit and pinch instead of cutting the stem...just so it doesnt slow them down as much..by the looks you will have 12 branches...thats a good number.

euphoria526

euphoria526

They shouldnt b too far away from determining sex..when i top i take the smallest bit and pinch instead of cutting the stem...just so it doesnt slow them down as much..by the looks you will have 12 branches...thats a good number.
i looked your previous grow , and this one looks it could be better . keep it up , you are on positive way
thanks guys, ive really kept in mind to just "let them do their thing" and have been about %75 hands off as opposed to my earlier attempts at this lol.
im hoping that at least 2 will be female but more can't hurt. the plan is to train them to see what type of yield I can get, really trying not to get my hopes up, as this is my first un failed attempt in YEARS at this. Each one's leaves are have already started to get some of their nice smells to them if I rub a leaf, slightly fruity, and slightly kush-y which is what I like, heavy body highs

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
thanks guys, ive really kept in mind to just "let them do their thing" and have been about %75 hands off as opposed to my earlier attempts at this lol.
im hoping that at least 2 will be female but more can't hurt. the plan is to train them to see what type of yield I can get, really trying not to get my hopes up, as this is my first un failed attempt in YEARS at this. Each one's leaves are have already started to get some of their nice smells to them if I rub a leaf, slightly fruity, and slightly kush-y which is what I like, heavy body highs
yep, i say most if not all problems with growing are human related..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ooh interested to see the terp tea... im looking at using it in coco in the future. Gonna scratch mine in since it will be autofed.

Reactions: PK1
euphoria526

euphoria526

Ooh interested to see the terp tea... im looking at using it in coco in the future. Gonna scratch mine in since it will be autofed.
same here, im using it as my base nutrients for grow/bloom. see what I can get with them. I DO have silica and cal-mag just in case, but so far have only used the grow terp tea, and recharge

euphoria526

euphoria526

*NOTE THIS POST WILL BE PIC HEAVY* I apologize ahead of time for the crappy pics as well!!!!
Alright, so here we are today, 1/6/21. gave them all 2.5 ml of silica yesterday to try and strengthen them up a bit now that they are seemingly more established. changed my fan and filter attachment to the tent using zip ties, giving me more headroom for the light to move up another half inch or so. The Wilato on the far left still seems a bit droopy after being watered yesterday, pretty sure it was from the lower temps they have been getting at night. its been dropping into the high 60's - low 70's at night/early morning, so pretty sure its just sipping slowly.
TempImage2bJrZi

I managed to snap a couple pics of whatever I could get into focus,as far as determining the sex is concerned, still think they are mostly underdeveloped to know for certain, but maybe you guys can help anyways! so, from left to right:
Wilato 1 (far left):

TempImageVc5KcL
IMG 0243
IMG 0244

Wilato 2nd from left:

TempImageOkw8UK

TempImageHFwPov

TempImageTsGSX8

TempImagewXkjjP

TempImageQlYGkY

Munson (right middle):

TempImageKh96vk

IMG 0255

Munson far right:

TempImage4yGyte
TempImageqiKpNk

again, sorry for the crappy phone pics, but this was the closes I could get with have any semblance to get close enough to take a pic.
I am prepared to take up to 2 plants for males, I also have new ScrOG supplies coming in Friday I think and should work out to get that set up as well! still thinking of topping the other plant, it was smaller when I topped the other 3 and might do it now that its caught up a bit

PK1

PK1

Supporter
IMO it's toooooo early to tell the sex.
Instead of cutting the main stem as topping, try to cut the APEX next time. This result in a less shock to the plant.
Your plant looks good and has a healthy green colour to it.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I forgot to mention, bring your temps around 80f instead of 72f. Humidity is good but could be better.

euphoria526

euphoria526

IMO it's toooooo early to tell the sex.
Instead of cutting the main stem as topping, try to cut the APEX next time. This result in a less shock to the plant.
Your plant looks good and has a healthy green colour to it.

kid of like where I drew the line?

IMG 0256

Absolutely the temps will have a huge impact

The temps have only been gettin down low at night and early morning, they typically rise with the day, so they get to be 75Âş + during the day/ light hours.

I want to note that my light is at about %75. I wanted to wait to turn up full %100 for flowering, plus there's a little cupping with a couple of the plants, on a few leaves. unless %100 would be that much better for them?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

kid of like where I drew the line?

View attachment 1076161

The temps have only been gettin down low at night and early morning, they typically rise with the day, so they get to be 75Âş + during the day/ light hours.

I want to note that my light is at about %75. I wanted to wait to turn up full %100 for flowering, plus there's a little cupping with a couple of the plants, on a few leaves. unless %100 would be that much better for them?
I use a lux meter. Light meter by my mobile tools dev.

Veg 18/6 15-45k starting low end and work up 3-5k every few days to a week.

12/12 40-65k same deal

Madmax

Madmax

hi mate.id say the first 2 plants have resemblance of male flowers .not sure on another but one is a bitch..

HarryHood

HarryHood

same here, im using it as my base nutrients for grow/bloom. see what I can get with them. I DO have silica and cal-mag just in case, but so far have only used the grow terp tea, and recharge
i just ordered this (roots organic grow/bloom) too last night and can't wait to see how it goes.

euphoria526

euphoria526

Ok here we are now about 10 days later +\-
Let’s play a game. Tell me if you think it’s male or female. Lol I still suspect that the left two wilato are male and the right two Munson are female. I’d like to know as soon as I can to make room for the ScROG I plan on putting in there. Here are a few pics:
Wilato 1(far right):
314CE61D 9099 4BDB 96DE 37B3E99A8644
DFC1CA26 1768 43D8 B566 C340C4319E81
10F7C681 AE49 41EA B0E1 D84243DA7764
0D62BE5C DB38 4643 81BF 69300D43317F
2A75D47E E058 40DB 8765 52C714764B05
2979182B A752 4574 9EF1 5D4F0CB3353F
82AA2B6A CAD0 450E 85C4 9955C786F2E3
16B3AB55 1DE5 43EB A9A6 BAD0AEA67900

PK1

PK1

Supporter
still to early to say. Have you flipped the light cycle?

Top Bottom