New start, hope this is better...

• Thread starter euphoria526
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

negative, still on 18/6 cycle. this week is just past the 6 week mark, so its my understanding that I could still have a few weeks for potential pre flowers.
Im trying to find out if any are males before flipping so I can have more room for training the plants beyond the flowering stretch. or is that not how this works? lol If I need to flip to find out definitely I will, I just want more space to train.

euphoria526

euphoria526

so, im just going to keep going for another couple weeks and hope they start showing sex within that time frame, just worried about how much vertical growth will happen during the flowering stretch. So, I started training the far right plant. mid right is still bushing out under the fan leaves, ive been debating cutting them bigguns off to let more light underneath, tucking isn't being consistent enough and they bounce back too soon! plus there is a lot of growth underneath. that's the one I attempted 'FIM'ing' on and thing the tops where I cut are slowly making their way up, as the traditional two that form are growing slightly slower then the rest of the plant, which I need! more horizontal space and less vertical lol but overall the plants are looking healthy and there is a familiar smell greeting me whenever I check up on them, so I must be doing something right!!

ok, morning rant over lol
again, any tips, anecdotes, constructive criticisms are all welcome for the sake of helping me take this plant to harvest.

one more thing, my light is still dimmed at %75, im saving the full power for flower, is that right or should I blast full power now and keep it till flower?

euphoria526

euphoria526

plant 1 (Wilato)
TempImagenG8TSO

IMG 0478
IMG 0479
IMG 0480

euphoria526

euphoria526

plant 2 (wilato)

TempImageGVHPAH
IMG 0482
IMG 0484

IMG 0485

these are the plants I think are male, I know its only been a week, but taking I'm as many photos and documenting it the best I can so at least anyone can learn from it, what males look like before they swell into clusters. this is the first time ive seen (possible) males and want to get rid of them as soon as I can, Theo other two plants still aren't showing anything which im taking as a good sign! but if these are IN FACT males I want tp get rid of them to start training the other plants more. I also know that while one may look male, it could in fact shoot out pistols, so, one reason why im a little hesitant, its also starting to feel cramped in there with 4 plants :/ go figure lol

Top Bottom