new stock is ready.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luck Dragon

I don't have any info at this time it was a breed that was sold at one the local stores here already a finished product . The grow was descent on it but dry . It was like a power punch to my sleeping nerves every bowl I smoked It only took one and I could not build a tolerance to it over night like I do with the majority of the others. When I asked the owner of the store he would not tell me a thing about it. I have found some seed companies that claim to have it but you never know the way they are cutting re-naming things these days. I plan on picking some up here next week so I'll keep you informed and let the pics fly as I go.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Can't wait till these hit the farm! Tnt and fugu is gonna be gone quik. Good luck every1. Please drop some at harborside, mota! I'm sure it would greatly appreciated. Did u cross all those dads 2 them moms or just a few?

O

OverGrow 2.0

Seed from Blazing Pistileros de irievibe seeds!!! THANKS JEFFMAN!!! 4234

Blacktooth- Black Domina (Ortega Pheno)♀ x Breeder Steve Red GrapeFruit/Dj Old Blueberry ♂
http://img571.invalid.com/img571/3493/dscn3629l.jpg
MAU MAU- BlockHead ♀ x killa Queen F6 ♂
http://img34.invalid.com/img34/5539/dscn3633q.jpg

to test!!!! 232
http://img156.invalid.com/img156/8967/dscn3630h.jpg
http://img87.invalid.com/img87/7533/dscn3631.jpg
http://img826.invalid.com/img826/82/dscn3632k.jpg

H

HighCreek

^what with that post..isnt this for mota gear? or is that mota gear?

anyway
things are about to get even more interesting very soon ;) :rasta:

P

primeform

Im stoked about this drop.

P.O.W. is an awsome name for that strain

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
blowfish info

primeform this is what i found on the net

Blowfish;
Origins:Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield —two weak traits of the G-13— by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13's power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13's deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines.
Blowfish exhibits great F1 vigor and disease resistance in a well-behaved plant that avoids the undesirable traits of "blue" genetics (difficult to grow, brittle, leafy, poor calyx to leaf ratio) while maintaining the flavor of the Funk and Dot ancestors and the brain-warping power of the G-13. A prolific flower producer even under poor conditions (it actually prefers low nutrient levels), this low-maintenance strain bears wonderfully dense buds, with a thick coating of milky crystals that will rival the best of the "white" strains in both crystal coverage and brain-thumping quality, with much better flavor and yield. We are proud to offer a hybrid carrying no White Widow, Northern Lights, Skunk or Blueberry in its composition.
Parental selection focused on potency and yield, as taste and resin genes were already well fixed on the Funk and Dot lines. Outstanding ancestors infuse the plant with a high quality feel, evident in the glossy leaves, harmonious phenotype and the particularly frosted, heavy and aromatic buds. Blowfish tends to branch out while adding girth to flowering clusters, forming sizeable snowy colas for excellent yield. Despite the remarkable density of its bud structure, mold and mites have not been a problem. This fish likes plenty of water as well as appropriate root and growing space, but prefers low levels of nutrients to fully express its potential. Very well-suited for bubbler systems and SCROG styles.
Blowfish retained the breathless intensity of G-13, with much better yield and a unique taste of berries and motor grease with fuel undertones that will appeal to pot-snobs. The experienced puffer will recognize a rotten animal scent lurking in the background of this Puffer, a sign of the abiding sativa influence that was a common denominator in parental stock selection. Its buds smoke very smooth and clean, with a great berry taste and a hashy feel that relates to its impressive crystal coverage.
Known as Fugu in Japan, Blowfish flowers live up to its namesake as a lethal delicacy with a body-paralyzing yet heady cerebral effect that defies traditional "Indica" and "Sativa" classification. The plant's elegance stands in sharp contrast with the muscle and intensity of its buds, which stun the body but thrust the mind into a euphoric trippy experience with excellent visuals and duration. It does not seem to build tolerance with experienced smokers, maintaining its knock-out quality over repeated use'.-CBF
Breeder(s)utch Flowers
Linage:G13 x Blue Dot) x (Oregon Funk x G13)
Flowering Time:55-65 days
Yield:below average
Odor/Flavor:unique fruity flavor, fairly powerful,
Potency:Nice heady effects with some body

Google

P

primeform

Thanks hazeman. Why couldn't I find that? I might have smoked myself retarded.

Nice to meet the other guy behind the scenes at motarebel. Keep up the good work I haven't seen anything I dont like yet. Will be buying multiple of everything when they become available.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What's the word mota? I need that fugu kush!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
one pack of fugu up on the bay right now bud!! :) go get it! 50 bucks too! :)
i grabbed it bro! Thanx hellmutt and farmer john for da heads up. I appreciate it. I been waiting on these beans. I'm stoked! Shits gonna be fire.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
mota any info on when these hitting logic

aleYarok

aleYarok

damn i want some white x hero... but not enough to have to a guess/risk

P

primeform

That's a good question that only the higher up can answer.

I sent him an email a few days back but no word yet. Ive noticed hes been running a few of his own auctions and such so Im sure hes just busy.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! Watching and waiting...

New seeds! Where are they? Lol..Watching and waiting! Lol..Hope we see them soon! Thank you for all you do! monkey5 :harvest:

Top Bottom