new stock is ready.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetbee

Mota, so many choices . . . so little time ! Gracias amigo, not sure if I've enough " post" to make myself " eligible to purchase ", But this bee is spinning in clover over the bounty. Yer a real honey !!! Thanks for All your contributuions to the Farm

the rrock

the rrock

Grew out that POW years ago with great success,would love to get my hands on it again. Have any been released or when and where could I get some of your new stock

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn it looks sick

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good news! New stock has been cleared for takeoff in the next couple weeks. Talked to the higher up so now it's time to get things rolling again.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Can't Waite I reall want a TNT pack and the fugu

below frigid

below frigid

I have been waiting and waiting for some of that fugu for my outdoor.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's awesome, mota! Waitin on my fugu in da mail. Hope they get here soon. Can't wait for the drop so i can add some more of ur gear 2 my garden. R u gonna drop any 2 any cali clubs?

Motarebel

Motarebel

That's awesome, mota! Waitin on my fugu in da mail. Hope they get here soon. Can't wait for the drop so i can add some more of ur gear 2 my garden. R u gonna drop any 2 any cali clubs?

Right now i'm in the process of getting a few places here stocked. Once i have a grip on that then i'll turn my attention to Cali. If i had someone i could really trust in Cali then it would be done,all my good friends are busy with their own thang.

J

J-Shmoode

Cant wait to try and get some of ur gear. Excited to see how they will grow and acclimate here in HI. Gonna be a good summer! Thanks for keeping up the hard work, much appreciated, peace...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel u there on the trust issue. Hit up fruitridge health and wellness in sac. They r a reliable club around here. Hit them a pm when u get the chance. They need a lil mota in there lives!

J

joejusttyped

Did this happen already? I really want to get my hands on that RMH.

P

pitch_black

Gents
the new stock is available somewhere
look it up -u'll find it

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got gifted 8 packs of Mota beans. Got some Dio, Redneck TNT and Fugu Kush started. Can't wait to see this drop. It's well over do!

Top Bottom