New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Some talk on another board I read today, sounds real promising! Super Kush, and Gush.

Super Kush = Ortega x Kanga's Kush
flower time 9 - 10 weeks
12 reg seeds per pack

Gush = G 13 x Hawaiin
more info to come
12 reg seeds per pack

G13 Hawaiian motherfuckin hell yeah! Probably going to be just as good if not better than Reef's G13 x butterscotch hawaiian. I wish I had money for seeds dammit!

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'm stoked as well but in the same boat. My seed fund is tapped out. None the less I fully intend to come up with the necessary $'s by the end of the day and not miss out on this one.

Scorpion

Scorpion

according to those who know,
NH21 is the best female...thai like
NH36 is ranked #2 and is NL5Haze like
NH 19 and NH35 are ranked#3 and similar
they have more indica in them but still have the haze taste and aroma.

I have:
NH36 x Oaxacan <Kangativa's Male>
NH19 x MM5 <no description at this time> Referred to as Nev-a-Finish
GUSH <G13 x Hawaiian (Jim Ortega's UNLV pre84)
Super Kush <Jim's Ortega cut X Kanga's Kush Male>

Welcome back Nevil

keep it green
scorpion

E

E.T.

so scorpion, you have the gush and super kush already? what's kanga's kush?
am i just too stoned to figure this out? nh36 x oaxacan is kangativa male....
what do you mean best female....
neville's haze 21...
are these some other new lines he'll be putting out...?

Scorpion

Scorpion

I think it best that anyone wanting to know indepth information should read in detail the following.
Motivation Time Thread by Kangativa
located in outdoor section at Mr Nice Forums.
also
Nevil's Grail Thread which has been locked now by Shantibaba
also Bushweed Corntrash by Bushweed
Located at Mr Nice forums.
Both will answer ALL your questions if you take the time to read thru all the bullshit also listed in the threads.
Kangativa,Nevil,Jim Ortega...phuch me!
now that is a motely crew!
Im growing them too so NO NEED to ask me anything,YET.
buy them grow them show them...
Then give an opinion.

scorpion

pugliese63

pugliese63

Thank you, Scorpion, I was waiting to see if you might comment here. I knew you would have some solid info. Placed my order today. The fact it came from the hands of Neville was all I needed to know. I cut my teeth on the Seed Bank in the late 80's. I've grown plenty of dank since then but nothing has ever come close to the Skunks (the road kill smell would almost burn your eyes and nasal passages) and Hazes I grew from Neville. I've been sick ever since I lost a whole grip of seeds I made of Skunk #1 and Skunk #1 x NL #1 from the Seed Bank. My ex wife threw them out during our divorce for spite. For me this is more than nostalgic. I can't wait.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've missed out on alot good beans already so I'll have to scrape up some coin myself, that Gush seems to good to pass up!

E

E.T.

thanks scorpion. was hoping i didn't have to read through 300 pgs of bs to get the info, but, i gotta do what i gotta do...

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Well i ordered mine, but I have to say I hope I have better luck with these then some of the old stock I was gifted. Massive selection was needed. Certainly not all winners in my book. What good are plants that won't finish in 16+ weeks and are as bland and weak as hay. But its Neville so I guess ill blow more cash in hopes for a killer pheno.

fractal

fractal

We're lucky that neville is still working. Bringing back the best of the old school to a world overrun with what rappers think is good weed. I'm dying to try out some of his new northen lights based strains and the double NL cross he's calling Ortega.

pugliese63

pugliese63

thanks scorpion. was hoping i didn't have to read through 300 pgs of bs to get the info, but, i gotta do what i gotta do...

I'm with you. I pretty much gave up on the Mr. Nice forum because of the continual BS flying. A thread with a 100 posts will have maybe 20 with some salient information to the topic. With that said I've set aside Sunday morning and a pot of coffee to go back and hike thru those threads Scorpion mentioned. You gotta do what you gotta do...

fractal

fractal

Damn, it would be an honor to sit down with Neville and have a smoke while he drops some knowledge. Guess I'll have to settle for the chance to ask him questions here on the farm.

Reactions: mal
pugliese63

pugliese63

It will be nice to see Neville here. Getting any info from the Mr. Nice forum was laborious or damn near impossible.

Reactions: mal
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Just been talking to Nevil i will have a list of strains within the next 48hours that are coming to the farm very soon! :) Get ready for some serious beans soon.....watch this space :)

Top Bottom