New strains from Neville!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Pretty work Scorpion. Is that outdoors? Or do they really get that beuatiful indoors even?

Scorpion

Scorpion

Pretty work Scorpion. Is that outdoors? Or do they really get that beuatiful indoors even?
thanks 619ster,
Outdoor plants. This is a first time grow for both seed types,I would guess they will do well indoor under lights too. Maybe someone will do that and show us.

:)

guy barnes

guy barnes

we have the biggest sale for the week get the list while you can nevil followers special limited editions

guy barnes

guy barnes

Nevil also has some special limited lines for the farm :)

Yes this is a great day for the marijuana community :)
OH HE HAS RETURNED IN FULL FORCE THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN COMPARE THE THESE GENETIC'S

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hmmm..such a fuss over this gear..i have never had any nevil born herb...anybody wanna smoke one with me :D so that i can understand all the fuss..some day i will run across some and find out for myself :)

guy barnes

guy barnes

OH HE HAS RETURNED IN FULL FORCE THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN COMPARE THE THESE GENETIC'S
WHAT IS THE FARM BECAUSE I HAVE ALL TH STCOCK AVALABLE BY NEVIL I AM HIS AGENT IVE CONTACTED YOU SEVERAK TIMES TO PUT AUCTION BUT YOU NEVER RELY WHY? WE CAN DO GREAT THINGS TOGTHER EMAIL ME HIGHROLLER6911@ GAMIL.COM ID BE WILLING TO GRT GOING RIGHT AWAY

jack hairy

jack hairy

a few lbs of ersb came through here and i missed it.
ive really wanted to see that one for a long time.
next time, next time.

hey wiz,
why dont you think about white widow.
who knows how many people have taken care of the parent lines,
then along comes shanti and he makes it available to the world.
this is a good thing.
it is similar to this situation,
where kangativa and others have kept certain strains many of us would not have access to,
and along comes nevil and he puts some crosses together and makes them available.
this is also a good thing, its just an option for those who want to take it.
the more options we have the better.

jack hairy

jack hairy

oh, so youre one of those guys that thinks ingemar bred white widow.

well at least shanti has told of how the parents were obtained, much better than a bs story of finding seeds in hash.

fractal

fractal

Seeds found in a block of hash Eh? Isn't that the story also of how Deep Chunk was first discovered? Damn that makes me want to combine the Widow and the Chunk, shit would be epic! "Deep Widow" would even be a badass name for it!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
thats nice fractual as long as you share the babies with me but that does sound like a nice x though

Top Bottom