New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

More fucking heri lol I mean hucking heri
Can't wait man, I'm at my post man like "you sure? Check that bag again, I know I got mail in there" hahaha

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Here I'll label them for you...
Frosty #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6.... you Def been had my attention brother

Indican

Indican

Lol... Nice shit fo sho lol.. Im HAF at my chix house.. Lives an hour away.. Smoked 2 joints on the way n im kinda hammered lol.. Salmon River n Rebel OG joints ;)

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

So you finally tryed the salmon river, how's it compare to the blue magoo strength wise

Indican

Indican

Salmon river is SLIGHTLY STRONGER than magoo but geez the taste of magoo is insanely good..

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

my two blue heri's are at day 35, easy to keep track of days when i start on new years. they are the most delicious smelling girls in the room, nudging out the pineapple diesel by a nostril hair.

100 0101crped

funny i joined this site back in '10 but my add attention got caught at another site, you know which one. followed a link to another thread here a bit ago and been findiing plenty of good reading and viewing here, and it seems worlds easier to upload pics.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

the sob that's on it's own is doing great as well.
100 0099crcldsob

unfortunately the stress of pputting your gear through treatment for mites during veg gave me a lower number of girls than i had hoped for, only 4 females out of 12 plants. but what i see from the girls i got makes me more certain i'll be running more sinister gear in the future.
keep chucking the pollen, indi.

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Took these this am before work...ill label em later lol
Wow these girls are looking amazing man. I'm new around here you guys are doing some killer stuff!! Have you ever worked with any of these girls outdoor?

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Greetings all! @Indican Hey Brother, how are those Romulan x Herijuana beans doin for ya? Sure would love to see some pics! Inquiring minds want to know! :shockedninja: Hope you are doing well! Just about to switch your beans from veg to flower in about a week. Looking strong so far!! Peace and Good Vibes!! Derf

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

don't hold your breath waiting for indi to respond.
he got banned for the talk about sharing beans without having any going to the sites proper channels. i wouldn't expect him back, he asked for someone to pass on a two word response for his getting banned to logic. starts with an f and ends with a u.
good thing he has skills 'cause diplomacy sure isn't his strong suit.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@dreamofgreen Thanks, I did not know. Kinda been off the forums grid for a couple months.

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

These are the Psychosis x Huck Kush. Wouldnt upload earlier. anyway. Color is genetic. Many have grown her, the maroon look comes out everytime. Cheesey/berry that hits like a sledgehammer
Wow looks amazing man

Top Bottom