New Strains

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Yo indy, what's up bro.... do you have any more blue magoo in veg? Is so, put your face under the plant and slowly rub your nose across the leafs bottoms. Tell me that ain't 100% pure puppy breath smell. It's crazy how spot on it is.

Indican

Indican

Im memory of Lemmy, I named this new cross after a Motorhead song...
(Herijuana x UK Blues) x (UK Blues x Heri) will be called Overkill.. Kinda overkill on backcrossing reverse offspring but...Seee Chocolate Trip on seedfinder for potential in this type breeding, but thats not where I got the idea...Then the Psychosis x Heri, gotta be called Damage Case. The next strain comin will be (psychosis x heri) x (uk blues x heri)...That one I think should be called Motorhead. Period.

usstoner

usstoner

Hey Indican, glad I looked up on the seed list . those some primo rainbow lookin strains . Love the indica straight , or indica dom hybrids . Im Canadian. sorry to here bout the stuff you went thru . Been there.Peace and good vibes.
this was my best cola :) lol would really like too check out more info thc? cbd? yield?View attachment 558373
Nice bud...that plug in the lower right of pic looks burnt...may want to fix that...don't want a fire...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Nice bud...that plug in the lower right of pic looks burnt...may want to fix that...don't want a fire...
... had to go check it out. No don't want a fire goos lookin out. Old paint chipped and a black outlet. Playin tricks on my eyes lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Smelly nelly☺ cool good luck in the new one sir peace and good vibes ☺ .lol

Indican

Indican

Smelly Nelly isnt my strain dudes, its a UK strain, a roadkill skunk cross. It reaks ll...Figured some ol farts would appreciate some skunkified weed to remind em of the 80s lol... Be fu to dick around with soon...
Someone asked about CBD n shit in my stuff, we just found a seemingly trustworthy testing facility in Mich a few peeps use. Gonna test a buncha shit, the best stay in the stable, the others, well Ill just get rid of em as I go then thats it. I want the best of all worlds, cbds, thc etc, but THC is my primary focus. My theory has always been if u get enough thc in ya, u really wont care bout pain lol...Hey, works for me :)

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I agree, if my mind is completely fucked from smoking, I don't think about pain, or much of anything really. God blessed us with this beautiful plant.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Im memory of Lemmy, I named this new cross after a Motorhead song...
(Herijuana x UK Blues) x (UK Blues x Heri) will be called Overkill.. Kinda overkill on backcrossing reverse offspring but...Seee Chocolate Trip on seedfinder for potential in this type breeding, but thats not where I got the idea...Then the Psychosis x Heri, gotta be called Damage Case. The next strain comin will be (psychosis x heri) x (uk blues x heri)...That one I think should be called Motorhead. Period.
Hey bro, I was thinking the other day for good names, for psycho x heri I thought '50150 would be a great name. Look up what it means and you'll see why.

Indican

Indican

Im sure Ive made at least 50 strains not counting re makes using herijuana.. Its so true a breeder for me, I know what its basically gonna do to a plant..The holy p x heri is the tallest and branchiest in the garden, which both strains kinda grow the same, small buds on the ends of long branches. he great part is it maintained the smell of holy princess but way more solid a bud and increased triches so far is mainly what its showin

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I can't get over the Hp x heri. How many weeks flower is she, looks like she has a bit to go yet and is totally white already

Top Bottom