New testers are here

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
2 packs - Lemon Battery (Lemon Larry x SFV BX2 male)
3 packs - Happy Kush (Happy Brother (karma's cut) x SFV BX2 male)
2 packs - White OG (The White (Krome's cut) x SFV BX2 male)
2 packs - Kush O Nesia (Amnesia(cut) x SFV BX2 male)
3 packs - D Kush (Chemdog D(cut) x SFV BX2 male)
2 packs - San Fernando Diesel (Sour Diesel x SFV BX2 male)
1 pack - Lucifer OG (Hells Angels OG Kush(cut) x SFV BX2 male)
2 packs - Point Break (Shoreline x SFV BX2 male)
2 packs - Karma's Kryptonite (Greencrack(cut) x SFV BX2 male)

To get your hands on a test pack, please request it alongside a thcbay order, thanks. :pimp:

S

supasticky

mmmm..Karma's Kryptonite. Lucifer OG. These strains are sounding damn good. Nice job Karma and Logic for getting these out! Wish I could test some lol

-Supa

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
these subject to normal rules re: testers or is this more of a freebie deal?

S

supasticky

I think you basically have to put up enough grows to show that you are capable of doing the seeds justice. I think 3 grow journals is how many you're supposed to have plus some other rules. but basically you have to know what you're doing.

-Supa

Logic probably has a better answer...

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I will test out that Point Break for sure, and buy whatever just let me know. Peace HDK

Z

Zissou Intern

haha i put recommendations in on the shipment that i sent in today....

after thinking about it, screw my 3 suggestions haha i'd take ANY of those. they all look dank!

homebrew420

homebrew420

All we have to do is request them. I am sure in the hopes of us doing a test grow thread or journal.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

im curious to see how all these turn out all of them sound delicious

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I Would LOVE to test out the White OG Logic. I'm sure OrgnKid would love it if I gave him a cut of it as well.

FLB

FLB

You should have received my $$ today for some beans and would love to be on the list. I sent it a few days before you posted. Hope this counts...

Z

Zissou Intern

for real, got my payment recieved pms yesterday,

im more excited to see what one of these packs i got than all the ones i bought. haha

rawman

rawman

Lucifer or anyone of them I would love to test! The shoreline, hellsangels og, or GC hybrids look specifaclly nice....
IMG_00451.JPG
Flushingkf_P-1-2.jpg
OGchemxA11_P-1-3.jpg

C

chefrey

I am new to the farm but would love to become a tester, what are the rules? I'm more that happy to follow them

Z

Zissou Intern

I am new to the farm but would love to become a tester, what are the rules? I'm more that happy to follow them

buy packs from thcfarm

when you send in money put a note "can i please test whatever karma pack" i'd put 1-3 choices on it in case .... and do a little ass kissin never hurt (please and thank you!)

and dont be a dik just to get the seeds TEST them. log them. do the "job" that is being given to you.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
used to be there were "freebies" and then there were "testers"

you could not be a "tester" unless you fit the criteria

Top Bottom