New testers are here

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grenbone

Wow, karma! All of these crosses sound killer! I would love to get my hands on some of these beans fosho.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
all testers have now gone out to the lucky few :harvest:

Rushoe

Rushoe

I would love to test anything and would get started asap small time grower here and every grow I learn more and more I love that fact that ppl can grow there own medz. Even if I dont get chosen as a tester good luck with everything keep green bro.And anything with the white in it is kill farmers....

Z

Zissou Intern

been checkin my mail like a crackhead nothing today. hope i was one! at any rate stoked on the shit i did buy...

Z

Zissou Intern

yeah boy got my package today!

lemchem, bubbaxdc and fugu.

and a POINT BREAK TESTER.

yeah boyee. watch for the thread. karma/logic you the man

C

CaliConnoisseuR

Mmm! I'd love to run some beans for yah, nowhere near ready right now.. Should have an Under current system up and running within the month! I'll try to stay posted, i'd love to test some of your beans logic.

bonkia

bonkia

This tester thing sounds fun id love to try the cutting edge new strains.. Guess ill have to hang around the site now get used to seeing me:P

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I love to test some strains for sure. I will let my plants do the talkin' tho! Hopefully after i post some more of my grows, people will take notice of my work. I'm always learning new shit and want to grow the best meds possible for me and lady. Any knowledge passed along is greatly appreciated. Thanx to all the farmers who have checked out my grow log. I will b posting more very soon.

Top Bottom