New to Dwarf Growing

• Thread starter madhatter201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

madhatter201

I orderd 10 Ganja Dwarf (lowryder) seeds from Amesterdam Seeds. I recieved them two days ago. My only question is how long does it take for those types of seeds to germinate? And whats the best way to plant outside? I live in Florida where the weather is perfect for growing so I should have no problem growing outdoors. Right?

F

farmerjohn

Not to be a wet rag, but maybe too much information! If ya get my drift. But to answer your only question, which justs happen to be three questions. 1) Germination times are normal. 2-12 days. 2) Again. Normal, except they stay small, so you can hide them anywhere. Put out late, take in early. Perfect. 3) If you are South of the frost line, that used to be Frostproof, but is about 100 miles South now, yes, no problems. But if it freezes there, as with all cannabis, they are sensitive to frost & cannot tolerate hard freezes. Although with 70-80 day life cycles, you could put them outside in a few weeks & harvest b4 any danger of that happening.

M

madhatter201

Thanks farmerjohn for the advise. As for me giving up my location, Florida is a pretty big state an highlly dought anyone can pinpoint my excact location. But thanks for the heads up.

L

l0g1c4l

Hey Madhatter, I hope your garden goes well!! I dont wanna sound like a dick but really, if some one cared enough to find you they would. I'm sure you didnt set up a few hundred ridiculous firewalls, bounce thru a few anonymous proxy servers while piggybacking on some one else's network before you connected to internet, or did you?! LOL...cuz if you didnt and you just used the connection that you are paying for with a legitimate company, which has all your info (online at that) than the rest of the world has access to it. They just have to know how to get it. Though I'm pretty sure no one from this forum is gonna steal your dwarfs!

Happy farming bro!

F

farmerjohn

No, but Johnny Law might want to pay him a visit. Probably not, I know, but why take even a slim risk when delving into something like growing cannabis? I was being subtle in my previous post, but I0g got right to the point! Well, he's right. Be careful out there guys & gals. & definitely be careful online. You don't know who is watching, but you do know some1 is!

M

madhatter201

Thanks for the advise guys, I will be more careful next time with my post. Back to the matter at hand, the seeds only took 2 days to germimate and now are in pots. So so far, so good.

F

farmerjohn

Sorry to mention the security factor, but as always, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Did you choose to go directly into the container they will mature in, or opt for an interim sized pot? Or are they destined to be put directly into the ground? Just wondering, since these are such short lived plants. My understanding is that from spout to mature buds, is only a matter of 2 to 2 1/2 months!

M

madhatter201

I chosed to plant them in a dixie cup for now, and replant with a plastic base in the ground. The spot I had chosed for my grow site has alot of over grown vegitation and I'm afraid if I plant it right into the ground the roots from other plants and weeds might strangle them. So I'm going to dig a 3' hole, line it with Tonnue tex and replant with fresh soil. And I hear ya about the security factor. Your 100% right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom