New to Ebb & Flow have some questions

• Thread starter Dietrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dietrich

Dietrich

Hello everybody i have been growing in soil for a couple years now but I’m new to the flood table I have some questions…

I have 8 plants in 1 gallon rain science bags I originally used coco in solo cups for seed then transplanted to the rain science bags with hydroton (not sure if that was ideal but seems to be working) so Here we go
New to ebb  flow have some questions

So everything looks amazing besides the 2 plants that are shooting out white hairs(middle back, left middle) im curious as to why they look like that? I’m running jacks321 RO water my reservoir is never above 70 degrees, my ph in res is currently 6.0 just fed as you can see, I have 4 airstones going in reservoir so there is not any stagnant water im curious if transplanting from coco to hydroton has anything to do with it but the others look great. Should I feed more often I feed 4 times a day for 15 minutes.
I will be flipping to flower soon maybe that’s what they want ? They are all feminized seeds thank you in advance

KYSEAN

KYSEAN

Hello everybody i have been growing in soil for a couple years now but I’m new to the flood table I have some questions…

I have 8 plants in 1 gallon rain science bags I originally used coco in solo cups for seed then transplanted to the rain science bags with hydroton (not sure if that was ideal but seems to be working) so Here we go
View attachment 1311986
So everything looks amazing besides the 2 plants that are shooting out white hairs(middle back, left middle) im curious as to why they look like that? I’m running jacks321 RO water my reservoir is never above 70 degrees, my ph in res is currently 6.0 just fed as you can see, I have 4 airstones going in reservoir so there is not any stagnant water im curious if transplanting from coco to hydroton has anything to do with it but the others look great. Should I feed more often I feed 4 times a day for 15 minutes.
I will be flipping to flower soon maybe that’s what they want ? They are all feminized seeds thank you in advance
They look amazing

Dietrich

Dietrich

Looks like you may have gotten some auto seeds mixed up in there......
Some are 9lb hammer some are banana kush all feminized so they say….
I just grew some sour diesel from the same company and 2 of 3 plants the buds were completely purple
21A7965E 7E0D 4E1C BAC4 588E87B61FCD

Top Bottom