New to Forum - First Grow since 2001

• Thread starter Arrakis_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Arrakis_420

Arrakis_420

New forum member and fantastic to find a community with a wealth of information.

After a near death hospitalization in 2017, I have had to transform my life to get to the other side - health.

Long story short, I switched to a vegan diet, lost 40 pounds, and through the use of CBD/CBG have improved and solved some long term chronic health conditions.

I have my first THC grow since 2001, and I'm amazed you can now buy all the equipment right off Amazon.com. Who would have ever thought?

Lastly, in this winter of 2023/24, my grow of Northern Lights (ILGM) is finally almost there at the finish. I have delved into regenerative gardening, and this has made all the difference. I highly recommend Nigel Palmer's "The Regenerative Grower's Guide to Garden Amendments: Using Locally Sourced Materials to Make Mineral and Biological Extracts and Ferments". The most DIY book I've encountered in years, it will change how you view the world.

New to forum   first grow since 2001
New to forum   first grow since 2001 2
New to forum   first grow since 2001 3
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Glad you’re still with us! Thanks for the book recommendation.
Which seed company did you use for your Northern Lights? Looks awesome. “Iglm” not sure if this is the seed company, very new to the seed world. Thanks!

Arrakis_420

Arrakis_420

Glad you’re still with us! Thanks for the book recommendation.
Which seed company did you use for your Northern Lights? Looks awesome. “Iglm” not sure if this is the seed company, very new to the seed world. Thanks!
Thanks so much! Just do a web search for ILGM seeds. Just one of the many seed companies out there, so many.

Bilber

Bilber

Awesome grow......

Welcome back to the scene......

I grew a Northern Lights #10.......I wasn't impressed with it.......maybe it was all the hype......grow went well, just wasn't impressed......

Looks great.....

I would love to hear about the smoke report.........

Thank you for sharing your grow and hopeful to see another of them......from the beginning.......

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Awesome grow......

Welcome back to the scene......

I grew a Northern Lights #10.......I wasn't impressed with it.......maybe it was all the hype......grow went well, just wasn't impressed......

Looks great.....

I would love to hear about the smoke report.........

Thank you for sharing your grow and hopeful to see another of them......from the beginning.......
are you ever impressed ?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
New forum member and fantastic to find a community with a wealth of information.

After a near death hospitalization in 2017, I have had to transform my life to get to the other side - health.

Long story short, I switched to a vegan diet, lost 40 pounds, and through the use of CBD/CBG have improved and solved some long term chronic health conditions.

I have my first THC grow since 2001, and I'm amazed you can now buy all the equipment right off Amazon.com. Who would have ever thought?

Lastly, in this winter of 2023/24, my grow of Northern Lights (ILGM) is finally almost there at the finish. I have delved into regenerative gardening, and this has made all the difference. I highly recommend Nigel Palmer's "The Regenerative Grower's Guide to Garden Amendments: Using Locally Sourced Materials to Make Mineral and Biological Extracts and Ferments". The most DIY book I've encountered in years, it will change how you view the world.
Welcome ✌

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Some strains are better than others is all....

I was on a thread that they were growing Jetfuel O.G.

Never grew it.....just smoked it.....

A fast and quick high......

Not impressed......

My Skywalker O.G.........totally impressed.....

Just the name of the game........
How much of that is genetics VS. all the “good stuff” you feed a plant during its grow cycle?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Def hit up trustfall!!!! Dude is the real McCoy.
What up canna?
👊🏻🤡
What's up cap! Had my power go out again for a while last night 🤦‍♂️ Dude was hammered and hit a pole while he was 6 feet off the ground. About a quarter mile down the road from me. Went in the ditch on each side bouncing back and fourth down the hill and then launched into the pole.

Screensho1 resized
Bilber

Bilber

How much of that is genetics VS. all the “good stuff” you feed a plant during its grow cycle?
Genetics play a HUGE role, but so does the feed.....

If this makes sense.....

Growing great genetics and feeding with shit feed = shit plants....

Growing shit genetics and feeding with great feed = shit plants.....

Maybe not that drastic, but I hope it makes sense....

I grow bagseed, good genetics, and bad genetics.......I have different outcomes given different strains/ genetics......

They coincide with one another......that and the atmosphere......

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Genetics play a HUGE role, but so does the feed.....

If this makes sense.....

Growing great genetics and feeding with shit feed = shit plants....

Growing shit genetics and feeding with great feed = shit plants.....

Maybe not that drastic, but I hope it makes sense....

I grow bagseed, good genetics, and bad genetics.......I have different outcomes given different strains/ genetics......

They coincide with one another......that and the atmosphere......
Makes perfect sense! Thank you for the explanation Bilber!

Latest posts

Top Bottom