New to Forum - First Grow since 2001

• Thread starter Arrakis_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
What's up cap! Had my power go out again for a while last night 🤦‍♂️ Dude was hammered and hit a pole while he was 6 feet off the ground. About a quarter mile down the road from me. Went in the ditch on each side bouncing back and fourth down the hill and then launched into the pole.
If it ain’t the damned weather that screw’s you, along comes norm from fucking cheers 🤬

Arrakis_420

Arrakis_420

How much of that is genetics VS. all the “good stuff” you feed a plant during its grow cycle?
BW, thanks for the question! Will do my best here to explain.

I'm fermenting everything, two camps in this regenerative world 1) Fermented plant juice 2) Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Extractions (3 Some water extractions are explained in the book, but these are long term fermentations, looking at 6 months plus)

Coming into flowering, every water (every other day currently) this is my "cocktail" for the three plants I share a gallon of water between.

1 tablespoon of fermented dandelion plant juice (Broad spectrum Macro/Micro nutrients)
1 tablespoon of ACV + cattle bones fermentation (Very High in K+)
1 tablespoon of ACV + dandelion plants fermentation (Broad spectrum Macro/Micro nutrients)
1 tablespoon of Kelp juice fermentation (found a fresh 6 pound kelp at on the last beach visit which made 1/2 gallon of fermented plant juice)

1 Tablespoon in 1 gallon is approximately 1:500 dilution. These fermented plant products are suggested at 1:500 or 1:1000 dilutions by the Author.

Hope this helps! Cheers!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
BW, thanks for the question! Will do my best here to explain.

I'm fermenting everything, two camps in this regenerative world 1) Fermented plant juice 2) Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Extractions (3 Some water extractions are explained in the book, but these are long term fermentations, looking at 6 months plus)

Coming into flowering, every water (every other day currently) this is my "cocktail" for the three plants I share a gallon of water between.

1 tablespoon of fermented dandelion plant juice (Broad spectrum Macro/Micro nutrients)
1 tablespoon of ACV + cattle bones fermentation (Very High in K+)
1 tablespoon of ACV + dandelion plants fermentation (Broad spectrum Macro/Micro nutrients)
1 tablespoon of Kelp juice fermentation (found a fresh 6 pound kelp at on the last beach visit which made 1/2 gallon of fermented plant juice)

1 Tablespoon in 1 gallon is approximately 1:500 dilution. These fermented plant products are suggested at 1:500 or 1:1000 dilutions by the Author.

Hope this helps! Cheers!
wow! This is most impressive! thank you for the detail! will definitely be Brewing up some teas, just nothing as extensive as what you are doing.

One more question! : ) for the 12hour 24hour teas are there any specialized tools (ppm meters or viewing apparatus) I need to look into? Thanks again for the detailed list!

Arrakis_420

Arrakis_420

wow! This is most impressive! thank you for the detail! will definitely be Brewing up some teas, just nothing as extensive as what you are doing.

One more question! : ) for the 12hour 24hour teas are there any specialized tools (ppm meters or viewing apparatus) I need to look into? Thanks again for the detailed list!
Hi BW, no special tools necessary. Nigel Palmer's book details how to make everything with nothing but buckets and jars and a good knife. DIY is what is necessary. Available on Amazon! Not that expensive of a book either (Mid $20'S)

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Just a few pictures from the NL grow now at 16 weeks. All organic soils, 7 gallon fabric pots. Colors are looking amazing and trichomes are mostly clear, few cloudy, no amber. Cheers!
I'm colorblind and that's a pretty grow! Cheers 🍻

Redneckx

Redneckx

Just a few pictures from the NL grow now at 16 weeks. All organic soils, 7 gallon fabric pots. Colors are looking amazing and trichomes are mostly clear, few cloudy, no amber. Cheers!
Awesome grow! Such beautiful plants!!
I'm colorblind and that's a pretty grow! Cheers 🍻
The colors are stunning!
Different green tones, yellow, orange, red and purple. Can't wait for the rip. Great job

Latest posts

Top Bottom