New to forum, intermediate grower

• Thread starter raybuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

Do you have a link to the light you have or exact brand/model of it? There's not a dimming knob on the driver? Is there a controller hookup for it or anything?
If there's really no way to dim the light without swapping the driver, I would maybe consider buying a veg light and use the one you have for flower.

R

raybuck

It's a Cali light solarextreme1000.

It's says 200-800 watts so I bet I could buy a dimmer for it but no it doesn't come with one. As the plants grow, they hopefully can handle the extra light they get

Newty

Newty

It's a Cali light solarextreme1000.

It's says 200-800 watts so I bet I could buy a dimmer for it but no it doesn't come with one. As the plants grow, they hopefully can handle the extra light they get
They make it deceiving showing 200-800 watts, they actual make multiple models that come in different watts but it doesn't read like that when you look at the description for the light.

They will definitely handle extra light as they grow. As long as you have the height and can keep it in the 400-600 range while in of veg and 800-1000 in flower, you will be ok. Keep light height in mind when you go to flower, your plant could double in height or more when you flower.

R

raybuck

I thought that might be the case with the light. I have the light at 7ft and at 2 ft from it . . 1000. I'll definitely snip them to spread things out.
Thanks for the input.

Top Bottom