New to leds

• Thread starter Running_tank313
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
LED has great ppfd but not the best penetration :P that's why it is important to use these techniques indoors imo. I personally:

• Remove bottom 30% of branches and leaves in veg phase aka lollipop
  • Remove any branch that doesn't reach minimum 50% of canopy height after flower stretch
  • Leave 3-5 nodes per branch on what's left
Right I get that, its not the lolly popping that is a bother to me its the stripping of all ttthe leaves ( stutter ) I'd like lighting to boost that undergrowth but without doing that its all just waste material, Even too pathetic for cooking with, after drying its no longer there, it just goes poof and 95% is gone so ya I get the lolly popping .

SF has these 35w & 70W strip lights I'd like to use in the corners underneath the canopy, we grow the stuff its a shame we don't develop it more and take advantage of everything we grow...I know the theory of cutting the bottoms off to make the tops bigger but I look at grapes in bunches and I'd like buds like grapes where every bud that develops can turn into a rock hard pine cone sized buds.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Lollipoping
20220807 193245
20220807 193256
20220807 193937
20220808 200737
is not only to direct growth where you want it but also to encourage better airflow and less inviting to pests just overall better for plants and grower

Top Bottom