New To Pure Blend Pro - Help Me With My Recipe

• Thread starter the.dude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I killed it for years running the CNS-17 ( coco & soil formula) . Bloom only from start to finish with just Hydroplex at half strength for a mid flower boost. Wish the quality and formula was still the same I'd still be using it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I killed it for years running the CNS-17 ( coco & soil formula) . Bloom only from start to finish with just Hydroplex at half strength for a mid flower boost. Wish the quality and formula was still the same I'd still be using it.
I like their ripe numbers thats about it. Its cheap too.

los0420

los0420

Hey Farmers,

My first run using PBP (soil - promix) and I ran into issues... I didn't use cal -mag and I wasn't using enough base nutes vs. additives being used ...

was following the same less is more routine with my synthetic nutes and now find more is better with the Botanicare lineup

So after many hours reading threads online I have came up with this for start... will still need to work out ml/g amounts but I know what my target EC will be.... any suggestions or comments are much appreciated.

setup : 4x8 tent w/ 2000w temp controlled - promix - hand watered - 3 gallon pots

freshly rooted clones (solo cups - 1.5 week) - PBP Grow / Liquid Karma / GO Bio - Root - EC 0.6 - 0.8

veg ( 2 weeks) - PBP Grow / Liquid Karma / GO Bio - Root / Silica Blast - EC 1.0 - 1.2

Flower- week 1 & 2 - PBP Grow / GO Bio - Root / Silica Blast / Cal - Mag - EC 1.2 - 1.4

flower -week 3-7 - PBP Bloom / Silica Blast / Cal - Mag / Hydroplex - EC 1.4 - 1.6

Flower week 8 & 9 - Clearex - EC 0.0

Any thoughts?

* does anyone use sweet much? I used it and I think it threw my K outta whack... its a whole lotta mg in one dose...

*regarding ml/g amounts for the PBP I'm thinking starting at 5ml/g and working up to 12-15ml/g by late bloom... and will vary the amount of additives to reach target EC, instead of other way around which I feel bunged me up pretty good.

thanks for looking
Veg : grow ,karma and cal mag ,silica
Flower: bloom ,sweet ,cal mag,karma,silica ,bloombastic after week 4
Cal mag at 7.5 ml per every feeding
If u want to know a super easy way to use botonicare line hit me back up

Top Bottom