Hello all new to thc farmer
Just starting my first grow
250 hps
persy grow box
canna coco coco a & b
15ltr auto pots 47 ltr tank
fem blueberry
already hit probs - too much ph up on water in feed tank

Flushed them through now hand watering for the time being.

anyone any experience with autopots and coco

hope to hear from you all

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi shadrack welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

H

Husbandnwife420

welcome dont know much about coco but hang in there some 1 will take care:dance

S

Stackin Paper

Can't understand why you'd need ph up m8, unless you meant ph down.

Seems them persy grow boxes are all the rage atm.

S

shadrack

your right i shouldnt need ph up - but put too much ph down in then corrected with ph up (i know doesnt really bear thinking about) well you learn from your mistakes.
the plant that has curled leaves doesnt look too good, first set of true leaves are dying - but plant still growing but small leaves that are curling down like a claw - gutted at todays viewing!!!;(;(

D

drpressure600

regards auto pots . .

welcome to the family lil'man, hope you like it, i use auto pots all the time . .

D

dna genetics

your right i shouldnt need ph up - but put too much ph down in then corrected with ph up (i know doesnt really bear thinking about) well you learn from your mistakes.
the plant that has curled leaves doesnt look too good, first set of true leaves are dying - but plant still growing but small leaves that are curling down like a claw - gutted at todays viewing!!!;(;(

welcome to the farm Shadrack!:clapping

your correct about putting to much ph- and needing to add more ph+.
you can also just add water to raise the ph depending on the Tap water ph in your area...

give you plants a little bit of part A and B
check you pH it should be at 5.5-6.3

good luck,
A

S

shadrack

hey dna Im struggling to get the coco ph down - checked ph its 7.0 when i flushed them i used water ph of 6.0 didnt move the ph down any. using 15ltr auto pots and flushed 45ltr water to no avail. whats the best way?

doc pressure - at what age do you start watering / feeding from the res. seedlings 1.5 week old are still being hand watered. gona transplant in about 4 days to 15ltr autopot should i start auto feeding straight away (worried about overwatering)

ty guys

A

alegoblin

Greetings Shad.Glad youre here.Enjoy the greenery.Peace Ale. :beer

S

shadrack

Threw the ugly one's out and started afresh, baby nearly two week 2 days from when planted - already given little nutes - using ZOO'S coco nute program - looking good - gona give 5ml per gallon a & b and watch them grow. Threw in a couple of the free thai skunk from attitude seeds - both germed and sprouted - not growing as well as the DP FEM BLUEBERRY.

Looking good - not too sure if i should bother using AUTOPOT FEED RES or should i just keep hand feeding as there are only 4 plants - any thoughts

H

Husbandnwife420

welcom 2 our home were we treat peps like we would want 2 be treated:handshake enjoy your stay:dance

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Great spot and welcome to the farm, have fun learning all the great things here. Its chill.....so roll one up and surf on.

Top Bottom