New To The Group ☺

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Did he get the license for unicorn blood that would be truly exciting last I hear it was denied aproval by the Oregon department of agriculture due to labeling but that was months ago
I will find out, next time i talk to him it isn't something im aware of , i know he has a new shrimp & crab tea aka chiton tea
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Okay so it's not too late right. It's only the middle of June. I can use another fertilizer. I'll just introduce it little by little, right? I have only used that fertalizer once. Also, I still have to transplant her into a bigger pot. Can anyone hook me up with a link to a good fertilizer that I could buy online? (Preferably, fairly inexpensive) I would appreciate it greatly :)
go to oregonsonly.com and get your free sample of nectar for the gods, its enough to do a grow, and i promise you will love it. Its definitely not to late and yes you can switch ferts, its not goin to be a issue. It also comes with feed chart.
Respect

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

How do I obtain a free sample from the Web site? I looked all over and didn't see any free samples advertised. Do I need to email them?

JayJr814

JayJr814

@JayJr814 that is completely un true and uninformed advice yes it has micorize vermeculite and fish bone meal but that is in no way complete nutrients
Just going off based off what I've seen with my own eyes, I'm no where near a professional but since my plants don't grow for longer then 2-3 months from the day of planting them in the beds it does just fine for me, outdoor would be different since things tend to take longer due to not controlling the light schedule. Like I said I'm just a beginner myself but it seems to be doing great so far again full cycle is only about 2-3 months from start to finish. I'm sure there's other stuff like liquid neuts or better soil out there but I'll experiment with all that at a later time when my needs start to change. Thanks for the input tho knowledge is power

Power OG

Power OG

How do I obtain a free sample from the Web site? I looked all over and didn't see any free samples advertised. Do I need to email them?
Go to contact at bottom and email, Scott is his name tell him i recommended them to you, tell him you would like to try his products, and request a sample. He will be more than happy to let try it. @StrwbryCough

Top Bottom