New To The Group ☺

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

View attachment 516584
I am growing a bunch of other flowers and vegetables and I used this for them. So I just used it for miss Mary as well.
Im sure you could use it, but miracle gro just scares me, but do you see the N-P-K value on the bag should be 3 #'s also what brand of soil ? Miracle gro? Curious ive been growing indoors for 6yrs now and outside for a few awhile ago, so if i can help you i will, how committed to learning how to grow the best herb in your area are you? If you really want to learn what all it take to grow that sticky stanky goodness, come check out the Tnelz thread about whatever and also Personal Message \PM me and i will help. Happy growing.
Positive Vibes & Respect

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Im sure you could use it, but miracle gro just scares me, but do you see the N-P-K value on the bag should be 3 #'s also what brand of soil ? Miracle gro? Curious ive been growing indoors for 6yrs now and outside for a few awhile ago, so if i can help you i will, how committed to learning how to grow the best herb in your area are you? If you really want to learn what all it take to grow that sticky stanky goodness, come check out the Tnelz thread about whatever and also Personal Message \PM me and i will help. Happy growing.
Positive Vibes & Respect

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I second that notion for both parties and I would refer to my threads but due to oregon law for medical growers for other patients I am not allowed to post grow journals any longer as only 6 are my personal medicine

Power OG

Power OG

I second that notion for both parties and I would refer to my threads but due to oregon law for medical growers for other patients I am not allowed to post grow journals any longer as only 6 are my personal medicine
Damn that sucks bro, when that started? @KiLoEleMeNt knows his stuff so you are in good hands here at the farm.
Respect

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

20150616 210422
20150616 210422

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

When I decided to get on the list to apply for a commercial medical grower lic as I don't want to follow the new laws bill/act 964 will impose which passed in Senat with a land slide 24-1 or something real close to that now I get inspected and they clearly told me if I am posting this online anywhere to immediately stop as this will hurt my chances of being approved in 2016

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

That is not optimum for veggetive growth in my opinion I just don't like more p-k than N it's not correct for cannabis maybe og will chime in with a different opinion tho I'm picky

Power OG

Power OG

In my opinion you could make a 1st run with learn some basics but i dnt think you would be impressed, there's a lot to it but its so rewarding to grow the best meds.
When I decided to get on the list to apply for a commercial medical grower lic as I don't want to follow the new laws bill/act 964 will impose which passed in Senat with a land slide 24-1 or something real close to that now I get inspected and they clearly told me if I am posting this online anywhere to immediately stop as this will hurt my chances of being approved in 2016
Man that sucks anyway they can infringe on our rights, good luck i wish you the best bro.
Respect

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Have you picked up a canna bible yet? And not George Cervantes his book is crap just basics you learn in 5th grade with tins of paid advertising in his writings you could try Vann patten still a lil basic but gives you a good understanding, also Greg green he is super informative he teaches you the entire ancestry of cannabis as well as the recent crosses and their decoupling before he even mentions cultivation

Power OG

Power OG

Definitely not good for cannabis but it could still be used just wont get the best results , you really want a 8-7-7 in my opinion and that number isn't set in stone, use a company called Nectar for the gods made by oregon only, its 100% organic and if you email the company and ask for a free sample Scott the owner will happily ship you a very generous sample of his entire advanced line minus a bottle.
Respect

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Indeed I agree I managed my local hydro shop for two years before we closed the doors due to last year's moritorium in my city ordinance Scott is a real cool dude and will gift you some good stuff to try out their nute are some of the best out there i used them for a while but I seem to always fall back to my black label nutes for some reason

The only other thing I would add is I'm not sure if i would agree with either comment on weather or not you really can run that nute in vegg (you may pk lock) but this is just speculation due to seeing it happen before when doing the half n half flip nutes without flipping but I believe the n an pk were a bit farther a pain that particular case so most likely you will be fine just DON'T over feed

Power OG

Power OG

I actually use his entire line, with a few new products that aren't for sale yet great guy,great line , man the taste and quality is just phenomenal. Ive heard great things about blacklabel
Respect

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

found the description : peace

Growing Marijuana Mega Torrent

This is a torrent dedicated to the pursuit of happiness. This torrent has a ton of information on growing weed. It has videos and eBooks on the topic of growing marijuana and staying safe in the process. The videos are all .avi (using XviD I think) and range from about 30 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes. Meanwhile, some of the eBooks contain only one page of information, while others contain upwards of 400+ pages with full color. The eBooks are all in .pdf format.. These eBooks and Videos cover vast subjects including; the drug war, how to grow, and how to stay safe during your grow. These have been downloaded from other torrents on various websites and as such, I take no credit for any of the content, I have merely combined what I believe is worthwhile information. I wanted to include as much information as possible

Note: This torrent hovers around 4.7 gigs. This is intentional, burn this stuff to a disk and hand it out to your friends, lets out-grow the government. Just remember, this kind of knowledge might become illegal in the future.
This Torrent was Orginally released at The Pirate Bay as a password free torrent. If this torrent has been compressed (.rar) and stuck with a password, do not download.

Videos (3.58 GB):
High Times Ultimate Grow DVD by Jorge Cervantes Volumes 1, 2 and 3.
Penn and Teller's Bullshit! S02E04 - War on Drugs
The Union - The Business Behind Getting High
Marijuana - Guide To Growing Cannabis - Jazzy J Productions
Never Get Busted Vol 2. Never Get Raided - Berry Cooper
(Note: these all are confirmed to play with VLC media player [ http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ ] It's open source.)

Ebooks(673 MB):
Adam Gottlieb - The Art And Science Of Cooking With Cannabis
Arrest Proof Yourself
Basic Hydroponics System
Beginner's Guide to Growing Marijuana
Cannabis Alchemy - D. Gold
Chris Eudaley - How To Be A Pot Star Like Me
Curing Marijuana
Do It Yourself - How To Make Hash Oil

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I actually use his entire line, with a few new products that aren't for sale yet great guy,great line , man the taste and quality is just phenomenal. Ive heard great things about blacklabel
Respect

Did he get the license for unicorn blood that would be truly exciting last I hear it was denied aproval by the Oregon department of agriculture due to labeling but that was months ago

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

Okay so it's not too late right. It's only the middle of June. I can use another fertilizer. I'll just introduce it little by little, right? I have only used that fertalizer once. Also, I still have to transplant her into a bigger pot. Can anyone hook me up with a link to a good fertilizer that I could buy online? (Preferably, fairly inexpensive) I would appreciate it greatly :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom