New to the site, Colorado grown pics and videos.

• Thread starter ExtractedEntertainment
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

Greetings all. 5 years in Colorado as Security/Grower. Floriduh transplant. Enjoy some pics of my clones I took care of and some of my first solo run, 1000 plants in one gallon pots in a 3,000 sq ft greenhouse. We also dug a couple trenches in the field and put the moms in the background directly in the ground with a little peat mixed in and successfully flowered them.
Cloneandijpg

Clones12 logopng

After taking thousands of clones from each mom, we then dug a couple 150ft trenches to dump the moms into to try to flower them out as an experiment, they tried years prior with no success. Normal protocol is to just kill the moms off and start new ones. Every one of my moms survived except for about 5 out of 50. The trench was 2-3 ft deep, some of these plants were 12ft tall when planted. That's a Strawberry Sequoia leaning into the access road, and a True White Garlic Breath in the foreground.
Twgbtrenck

One of the Kandy Kush in the trench:
Kandykush2019titled

Sweetest Peach OG in the greenhouse:
Spog titledpng

I'll post a lot more soon, stay tuned.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Welcome to The Farm! - Quite interesting how my design ended up in someone else's field less than 50 miles from my site, but cool!

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

This is an introduction to my youtube channel, Rumble has already taken it over, just follow the link:

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

This is my response to Steven Crowder's latest ridiculous video on marijuana:(That's Blue Dream from 2017 in the thumbnail)

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Your design?

Yeah well, sort of. It's not exactly the same but I came up with the idea for trenches several years ago and had mine dug 2 years ago and only a couple select people knew about it. Just find it interesting that someone else is doing the same thing nearby. It's not easy growing plants out here on the high plains with constant 30 mph winds and gusts >80mph, not to mention the random hailstorm in July. I'm just glad it's working for someone else, too. I was just surprised to see someone else doing it.

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

Yeah well, sort of. It's not exactly the same but I came up with the idea for trenches several years ago and had mine dug 2 years ago and only a couple select people knew about it. Just find it interesting that someone else is doing the same thing nearby. It's not easy growing plants out here on the high plains with constant 30 mph winds and gusts >80mph, not to mention the random hailstorm in July. I'm just glad it's working for someone else, too. I was just surprised to see someone else doing it.
Egg Zachly, we had a 78mph gust last season. And yep lol, we got nailed by a hailstorm when they were a month old on July 1, stripped em all down to nothing. These ladies were still inside the greenhouse when that storm hit, but we got hammered in the fields. Really didn't lose that many plants overall, talked the owners into just letting them heal, instead of planting all new clones and they grew pretty good.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Egg Zachly, we had a 78mph gust last season. And yep lol, we got nailed by a hailstorm when they were a month old on July 1, stripped em all down to nothing. These ladies were still inside the greenhouse when that storm hit, but we got hammered in the fields. Really didn't lose that many plants overall, talked the owners into just letting them heal, instead of planting all new clones and they grew pretty good.

Yeah it sounds like the only difference between your trenches and mine are mine are quite a bit larger, I went deeper and wider, I actually hired a guy with a backhoe to dig mine. They're all roughly 375 feet long and so far I've had tremendous results compared to growing on the open prairie. Mine are pointed East to West so they get full sun all day and protected from those really strong North wind gusts we get out here.

Here's to hoping for a hail-free season bro!

For real though I'm like 15, 20 minutes away from you šŸ¤ 

Oh and FUCK grasshoppers!

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

Yeah it sounds like the only difference between your trenches and mine are mine are quite a bit larger, I went deeper and wider, I actually hired a guy with a backhoe to dig mine. They're all roughly 375 feet long and so far I've had tremendous results compared to growing on the open prairie. Mine are pointed East to West so they get full sun all day and protected from those really strong North wind gusts we get out here.

I'm not out there anymore. 5 years I was though, left at the end of January. I'm uploading a video now of how we scrogged em. And these were done with a trencher and shovels.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
I'm not out there anymore. 5 years I was though, left at the end of January. I'm uploading a video now of how we scrogged em. And these were done with a trencher and shovels.
Yeah, eventually I'm going to buy netting to put over each trench for hail protection. For now we're only focusing on hemp which is fairly hail resistant compared to the sativas and such, but you know how bad it can get out here. That sucks you're not here anymore but I don't blame ya, it's definitely not for the faint of heart, it's not easy living or growing out here at all. I've seen several professional growers call it quits in the 8 years I've been living out here. More than I can recall.

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

Yeah, eventually I'm going to buy netting to put over each trench for hail protection. For now we're only focusing on hemp which is fairly hail resistant compared to the sativas and such, but you know how bad it can get out here. That sucks you're not here anymore but I don't blame ya, it's definitely not for the faint of heart, it's not easy living or growing out here at all. I've seen several professional growers call it quits in the 8 years I've been living out here. More than I can recall.
Oh, I assure you I didn't quit, 5 years on a farm is rare. I actually need work lol.

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

This is what we wound up doing, this is the smaller middle farm of the three, and again...this is what they ended up being after being ate the fuck up by hail:

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Oh, I assure you I didn't quit, 5 years on a farm is rare. I actually need work lol.
I'm attempting 2k hemp plants solo this year if you're still in the general area I might require assistance this summer, if you're interested. Can't promise anything right now but maybe come June

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

I'm attempting 2k hemp plants solo this year if you're still in the general area I might require assistance this summer, if you're interested. Can't promise anything right now but maybe come June
Maybe, if you got somewhere I can park and run some power to my RV, I'm not driving all the way out there from where I am now, I lived on the farm for the last 5 years.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Maybe, if you got somewhere I can park and run some power to my RV, I'm not driving all the way out there from where I am now, I lived on the farm fro the last 5 years.
Yup I've got 80 acres and a well and power

Top Bottom