New to the site, Colorado grown pics and videos.

• Thread starter ExtractedEntertainment
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Well, I may be around still. You on twitter or anything you can do DM's? I don't see the option here.
Nope but you can send me a message here, the paper airplane icon in upper right corner, I'll send ya one so you can just reply later

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Nope but you can send me a message here, the paper airplane icon in upper right corner, I'll send ya one so you can just reply later
Says i cant start a convo with this recipient...i dont work june to late august.what help do you need? I might want this type of experience as a notch on my belt :)

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Says i cant start a convo with this recipient...i dont work june to late august.what help do you need? I might want this type of experience as a notch on my belt :)
Sorry I fixed that, should work now

ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

Yeah, eventually I'm going to buy netting to put over each trench for hail protection. For now we're only focusing on hemp which is fairly hail resistant compared to the sativas and such, but you know how bad it can get out here. That sucks you're not here anymore but I don't blame ya, it's definitely not for the faint of heart, it's not easy living or growing out here at all. I've seen several professional growers call it quits in the 8 years I've been living out here. More than I can recall.
That’s funny. I’ve seen “professional “ growers out here making six figures have males in their greenhouses, no shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom