New To The Site, Michigan Here

• Thread starter CannabisGal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm embarrassed to say that I had to ask for help from the site admin to get my avatar up, so I'm not changing it after alla dat!

sun

sun

I contacted a couple of staff members , seeing as how you cant send pm's yet .

C

CannabisGal

I contacted a couple of staff members , seeing as how you cant send pm's yet .
I contacted staff about the no pic thing with NO reply. Twice. Please let me know if you find anything out!

Thank You.

sun

sun

Im sorry. I also contacted them they must be busy , only one of them responded to me , and he said that he didn't know how to help either. I'm thinking that because theres over 450000 people here , that it takes them a long time to get to the messages.

sun

sun

see my new avatar? let me reread my instructions again. See if I got it right.

sun

sun

the instructions I gave you worked for me , when you get to edit avatar click on it then it will say browse . Push that ,it will open a window from your computer .This window should say chose a file to upload , and pictures under it. Click on the picture that you want , and then push open in the bottom corner. At that point you should see your avatar , beneath it says okay push that and you should be done.

C

CannabisGal

the instructions I gave you worked for me , when you get to edit avatar click on it then it will say browse . Push that ,it will open a window from your computer .This window should say chose a file to upload , and pictures under it. Click on the picture that you want , and then push open in the bottom corner. At that point you should see your avatar , beneath it says okay push that and you should be done.
Thank you but my pic goes to only pic as soon as I put it on the avatar space. I have repeated this process MANY times.Bring up my account, click on avatar, chose file, post pic. I just get the pic in the upper left hand corner and NO pic is left on the Farm..

C

CannabisGal

I don't get anything to push. As soon as I chose a pic from the computer and try to post it goes to only my pic in the upper left hand corner. No options and the pic does not stay on the Farm. Tried repeatedly. Wrote staff again?

happylittle

happylittle

Hello fellow Michigander just wanted to say hi as im new to this community as well.

Top Bottom