• Thread starter BryanOconner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juanderer

juanderer

Ok, that explains the coffee, but what's with the Cocoa Puffs? 😜

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

how much coffee grounds per 5 gal bucket should one add to the soil?
I put 1 1/2 cups of used coffee grounds with 5 gallons of slightly damp soil then mix it well and let it sit for a day or 2. Then when the plant gets 6” to 12” I scratch the surface with my fingers and top dress with 2 or 3 tablespoons and water it with 1/2 teaspoon of molasses in a Gatorade bottle I like to make sure the top dress grounds are at least a inch away from the stem. That being sed I also mix in 5 rinsed an 1 day sun dried hand crushed egg shells in a mostly peat moss mix

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Works well with basil, tomatoes, and flowers I sprinkled some around my blueberry plant also my orange a grape fruit trees did not like it at all lol. Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way and like anything else start small and go from there to see what works best for you and your mix

Last edited:
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

would coffee grounds have less nutrients in them ? Flushed already with hot water . But again coffee grounds may be bio into the soil to make it nutrient rich. Im far from a expert with soil .

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

would coffee grounds have less nutrients in them ? Flushed already with hot water . But again coffee grounds may be bio into the soil to make it nutrient rich. Im far from an expert with soil .
lol me to my uncle told me about the coffee grounds and the article I read sed to use used grounds I think if there fresh there more acidic and might make the soil hotter

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

updated today. These plants really like the t5 led and the coffee see for yourself .
I was going to fim the autos hmmm. Should i ? I know people say never do it to autos . Why i may do it .
I will just do one plant not the other . Only 40 watts will do a 4 by 1 area with these bulbs
I ran a lot of these in a 10/10 veg area so cheap to run these . There not know by growers . They kick ass as will grow a plant 4 foot tall easily . https://www.harborfreight.com/4-ft-...TInjvB5TM4WguoLJNp_6FlTcS81_dIp4aAhUIEALw_wcB
Not as fast as MH. but there so cheap no heat and super healthy plants . Buy them for your clone room or veg tent before you drop 300 on a led set up.

Thumbnail
Last edited:
The_Greenist

The_Greenist

Did you pour an energy drink on it yet?

That sugar and vitamins will do it some good.

The_Greenist

The_Greenist

Pour honey on it, let’s see some action.

Rub peanut butter all over the soil and stem.

S

storz

wow...I did learn about coffee. Heck, if incense does something beneficial, I'll spark that sheet up too.

Top Bottom