new to uc

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

sick supplemental lighting/dammm/ dialed/
Lol the LEDs were laying around my buddy gave them to me after he tried them I personally think they do nothing but I'll be picking up three more 600 dual arc bulbs well I have the bulbs just need a few more ballasts and drops

ri420patient

ri420patient

Wavegem

Wavegem

It's looking proper in there I am glad another fellow grower on the ocean is killing it.
I would pull off all those leave from the inside out clean up all that under growth where the bare bulbs are not ASAP but that's just me

M

Mr Blah

Nice set up! and your killing it....
Quick question; Is the that fixed metal pipe on the ceiling between the lights carrying fresh air in or out?

ri420patient

ri420patient

Nice set up! and your killing it....
Quick question; Is the that fixed metal pipe on the ceiling between the lights carrying fresh air in or out?
That pipe sucks air in thru the carbon filter and my co2 goes in above the fan and blows the air thru vents down the pipe just to scrub the air and get even distribution of co2

namedul

namedul

Lol the LEDs were laying around my buddy gave them to me after he tried them I personally think they do nothing but I'll be picking up three more 600 dual arc bulbs well I have the bulbs just need a few more ballasts and drops
where did you find 600watt dual arcs?

ri420patient

ri420patient

still been farming just been busy moved away from Cinderella 99 and started on tangilope and some kush dream trying a hot top off but seemed better before when I would top off with ro then do a add back half week on heavy feeding weeks any info on running a hot top off would be great or should I go back to what I already knew and nice to see you all farming away happy growing

DapperDon

DapperDon

That pipe sucks air in thru the carbon filter and my co2 goes in above the fan and blows the air thru vents down the pipe just to scrub the air and get even distribution of co2

I am having a problem understanding your written airflow description. Exactly how is this working?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Can you lay out your schedule? I just read the whole thread.

Like are you sticking right to the schedule?

How much calimagic are you using per gallon? Do you use it all the way through flower?

So if the cs schedule says to be at 400 ppm on the 500 scale is that your total ppm or are you like 150ppm cal mag+ the 400ppm from the schedule totaling 550...?

I'm new to the uc too, one harvest so far but with another nute line.... now everything's cultured solutions and I've yet to harvest with that system, at day 38 of flower, check out my thread, i hope to have a screen of fat buds.

If you have any tips hit me with em

slimjimham

slimjimham

And when adding back uc roots are you just adding back as much as what your putting in, or adding back for the whole system of that makes sense?

So say i add back 5 gallons that they drank (using 4xl systems) and my total res size is 30 gallons... would you only add back 10ml uc roots for the 5 gallon add back or would you add 60ml for the 30 gallons of the res size?

Thanks

ri420patient

ri420patient

I am having a problem understanding your written airflow description. Exactly how is this working?
im now sucking air from my ac and blowing it thru vents so it is evenly distributed and I use co2 bottles so I run my co2 thru there also I used to use a air scrubber and blow air around but its not needed

Top Bottom