New to Under Current using Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter Delerium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

when putting new girls in the system we run 1ml per gl CS a&b with 2ml of roots per gl.They will let u know when their hungry.Once you see your ec drop 50-100 and some explosive growth add another 1ml per gl of CS. You will be suprised how well they will do at 150-200ppm max in early veg,especially with beans.
I'm also trying to be concious of the fact that there is no buffer. You over/underfeed you'll find out quick.

Delerium

Delerium

The DeadheadOG and SFV are hanging, I couldn't find my nylon string so I used the green shit from the garden center, that broke from the weight of the plants.
Had to rehang all the OG's last night, string broke and plants laid flat for a couple of hours, nothing bad only a cpl of hours but the plants did flatten out a little bit.
The Ogeisel and Rockstar Kush I'm trimming and racking straight away. I was thinking about hanging them also but I didn't.
First time I needed real outdoor loppers to cut some of the stalks.
All in all the run turned out pretty good considering I was running the EC too high for the first couple of weeks.
Thanks to everyone for the advice!:joyful:

Pics of the current run that has been in there for 3 weeks. Fan leaves keep dying I don't get it.
This run is probably gonna be a wash.
IMG 1838 IMG 1836 IMG 1837

The new seedlings don't look too bad, a few dinks in there. I think I will have enough good ones for 2- 12 site systems UCE XL 8gal. The T-5 Fixture on the far right of the second pic is out. The lamp holders cracked. It is my first T-5 so it is pretty old now. the heat just must have made the pastic brittle.
3 of the 4 fixtures are still working.
IMG 1824 IMG 1825

Delerium

Delerium

I'm running Rock nutes in a couple of top feed tester trays and a set of old moms. This is what happens when you order 5 gallons. I was pouring some out and noticed after I shook the hell out of the 5gal container it was still bottom heavy. I then proceeded to pour the manufacturers container into a straight black 5 gal bucket and this is what I found at the bottom of the container.
This pic is only 1/4 of what I scooped out from the bottom of the container after I cut the top off with a razor knife.
IMG 1794
You can use this shit as joint compound if you ask me. I placed it back into the 5 gal bucket and have been straight stirring it when I need it and that seems to work fine.

Delerium

Delerium

I also have some Cana Aqua on the shelf, I was debating on using CS in one system and Canna Aqua in the other on this run even though a vegged using CS. I don't like switching nute lines throughout the entire grow. Any feedback on that peeps?

Delerium

Delerium

Lower ppm stop with the calmag
Ill just run the CS in at least one system with no CalMag, The other system I haven't decided yet to run through this Canna Aqua on the shelf.
I 'm just hesitant running the CS in veg then switching to another brand in bloom.

H

hogan400

Things look nice. I have finally got my info for ya on the electrical as well. Ill be over on those forums shortly.

Delerium

Delerium

i havent ran over 500, and when i do i seem to get N tox. 150/200 being calmag.
What If you run less Calmag and replaced it with Epsom salt? Would mean less N.
I'm prepping to flip this week, didn't put in any Calmag in the flower system ( Filling systems).
I def see a Cal Def in the veg after I pulled off of it the past 7 days.
Calmag chews up a lot of ppms. Torn, this run I'm not going to exceed 300 , According to CC there should be enough Ca Mg, I'm using RO water.
I feel like I'm on a see saw.
The stuff finished off par +, frosty and potent, Nuggs were just smaller. I didn't get the Oomph that I'm used to.
Probably cuz half the run it was on nute lockout. :hungover:

Top Bottom